Hardcore Fun Round

Discussion in 'Fun Rounds' started by Matt_Allen, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Matt_Allen

Matt_Allen I'll miss you all VIP

I'm rebooting a suggestion that died over 6 months ago, with my own take on it. I thought of this on my own, and saw that it had been suggested before. Now it wasn't shot down, there was actually some support for it, but it never went anywhere.

This is a fun round when it is as realistic as possible.

That means,
    -Lower health resistance
    -No/Minimal HUD
    -Chat/Voice would be proximity based, you can only hear/read things that are within a certain range

The comments on the last suggestion were that the rounds would go by fast, isn't that the point of a fun round?

Also, the RDM manager would still need to be enabled, as this is just a Hardcore TTT round.

• Like Like x 4
  2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I'm for this, but because it's harder due to the call out system, maybe do a 1:5 traitor to innocent ratio.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

4. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

5. Finn

Finn Human VIP

I think you mean 1:5 instead of 1:4? 1:3 would mean more traitors, and this is already in their favor... since kos' aren't happening...

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

7. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

So like a DarkRP setting in TTT
    Though it's not like what a traditional fun round would be,

8. Sure i'm all for realism but we have unrealistic stats for a reason. I'm sure a bullet or two for every person would result in a LOT of spray & pray and the round would be over in less than 10 seconds.

Looks like a lot of people are for this suggestion, so I doubt a -1 would change anything, but I just think it's pointless and a waste of a fun round.

9. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Idea is neat but fun rounds happen so rarely that if you weren't T this round would just be everyone hiding and you have no reason to play.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Not a bad idea, but would be rather stale compared to the others.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I don't feel it's enough to it. -.05

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  12. Rasta

Rasta kektop VIP

13. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

I already suggested it a long time ago and it was forgotten. I'll just +1 because of it.

14. Perhaps add features where you bleed out from knives and guns, hitting people with a crowbar makes them unconscious, add bowl movements, and you need food and water to survive?

Gives the game mode an even more realistic aspect.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Finn

Finn Human VIP

So you want to play The Ship? Lol no. This fun round might last a few seconds without all that random crap. Don't over-complicate it, it's a fun round, not a mod for TTT.

16. Never played The Ship before, but bleeding out still sounds pretty cool to me.

17. Finn

Finn Human VIP

It's alright. You can get it cheap on steam. I would plus one a game mode where you bleed out and could only use pistols. That would be pretty cool.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

Right now most weaps are 2 shots to the head for killing. With this, it would 1 shot headshot (headshot wars) and with weapons like the ak, rounds would end within a minute.

19. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

If we see this on a big map.. like Rooftops: we would have all the players hiding in the corners and the t's have to go around killing with radars. I think fun rounds should be fun for everyone. So... it won't be innocents getting murdered in a corner. Perhaps maybe a free for all?
    Although it would be no fun for innocent, I'm still in. +1

20. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

+1