Fun Round Server

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by BigBoyMansion, Sep 20, 2014.

1. BigBoyMansion

BigBoyMansion Banned

Fun Round Only Server.

Instead of it only having Harpoon Wars and Headshot Wars, it should also have a wide array of Fun Rounds exclusive to only that server.

@Chile Bean
    @Dark Panther (KM)

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. LavenDown

LavenDown Can't touch my magiks VIP

Were I to +1 this, I would recommend adding in my fancy juggernaught armor and weapons, but I'm not.
    A new server would consume resources, time, and money, and would not be worth creating. Maybe you could make this yourself with the help of people at Sttt, but I doubt it's gonna happen here.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

-1, too much of anything is bad.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

Like Sinz sorta explained, repetitiveness will bore players and cause them to drift away from that server and will be a waste of money and time.

But I feel like sometimes a single STTT server should only one day do "unusual" Fun Rounds.
    Like Jihading and the such.
    Just my thoughts though.

• Creative Creative x 1
  5. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I could just imagine the amount of people trying to flock to this at the beginning and then get bored with it. Fun rounds are rounds designated to let loose once and a while. Could you imagine the fact that even that would need staff!? And at the beginning there would always be staff on it. Hell, the rounds couldn't even be worth any points. -1

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Doomblade3890

Doomblade3890 Supporter

You want randomized fun rounds? Make a Minigames server.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. I really like the idea but it would take a lot of time and resources as said by @Bayleon so -1