Every step, a new journey.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Jaysu, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

I GOT DEMOTED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    ok jk.

6 months ago from today, I started my journey here as a mod. 6 months later, I am starting my journey here as a regular again. Thanks to life and school, I am unable to maintain my hour requirement anymore. I have pushed myself to be more active at school for the sake of my grades and my future. I don't know if my efforts will be worth it for now, but I have to take the step and do it. Thus, I am stepping down from my position. Throughout my time here since 24th of February, I enjoyed every moment I had and every friendship I made. But, there are specific people I know that I never knew would be people I talk to everyday and share cringey moments with. All of them will be tagged below but to those friends of mine who didn't get tagged, that doesn't mean that I don't treasure our friendship.

@Sith Master
    You....meanie. I don't remember how did we become friends in the first place, but I glad we did. (rawr xd). You were one of the people who trained me when I was a trial, and dang I was awesome at being a trial (no?). Anyways, few months later, you became an admin and I transfered to your team. I enjoyed my time there and it was definitely memorable. (o3o *nuzzles*) But still, even after my resignation, we are going to keep in touch anyways so I won't say much xD.
    So, stay awesome my dude. Stay you.
    [​IMG]

Wompzilla
    If you ever see this, I want to say that I am very grateful that you put the trust in me and gave me a chance to become a mod. I was a bad trial (teehee ecks dee), but eventually I became a mod. I hope that you are proud of who I am right now and you are proud of me when I was a mod. Thank you fam.
    [​IMG]

Machinekiller00
    My cringe buddy, my man, my last admin. I don't even know how we became cringe buddies at first, but you passed the cringe to me. Thanks for the memories. Cringe buddy :love:
    [​IMG]

@Anna and @Mr. Rogers
    Like I have said on your profile, Anna, and I will say it again, both of you were my best mentors when I was a trial. I might have been a really bad trial (oops), but both of you guided me through everything. I am thankful for that. Thank you both. :love:

@Ichikunjii
    Dis fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, you've ch-ch-ch-. To be honest, you were just a random guy that appeared on TS, and that is where we became friends. You are a great memer, so stay who you are. And also, thanks for the legendary dude. It shocked me, but I sincerely appreciate it.
    [​IMG]

That's all for now. I definitely do not see myself reapplying soon, but I will come back. I will end this farewell with my signature lines,

rawr xD o3o *nuzzles* uguuuu nyaaaaaaaaaa~ ^.~

P/S: Feel free to post screenshots of me being cringey. I don't mind :>

• Friendly x 29
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  2. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

Hope you had a great time.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

Smh. Can't expose my autocorrect like that. I'm glad you chose to focus on school and heres to a bright year and future! There's more than enough people who are willing to give their support when you need it. Take care :)

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Thanks for being my favourite mod and letting me to be your admin :love:
    Won't be saying much since I have you on steam already
    Anyways, stay awesome and good luck with your studies :sleep:

(totally not stolen from my farewell)

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. DarkLegion

DarkLegion aka Alex VIP

You were an awesome mod. I wish you the best in your studies and hope to still see you around on the forums and TS. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Lone Wanderer

Lone Wanderer The One and Only VIP

Thanks for your time here staffing, Jaysu. I didn't get to know you very well, but you always seemed like a great mod to me in the times I did see you on the servers. Best of luck at school, and hope to see you back here at SGM sooner rather than later. Until then!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

[​IMG]
    a CLASSIC

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Good riddance. jk. It's a good thing that you are putting your education ahead of your personal gaming time. Besides that, thank you for training me while I was trial moderator. Good luck on your future endeavors.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    why you do dis to meh Jaysu. Take care though.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

You asked for it.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You definitely made the servers and forums a much more fun place to be a part of, something which I appreciate very much. You were a hard working moderator, one of the best. And kind as well.
    Farewell, Jaysu.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Good luck in whatever you'll do in the future :) see ya around.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Walker

Walker Hell yeah VIP

Good luck on school and your future! Hope to still see you around on servers

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

how can i post literally everytime i talk to you, its all cringe :3

please come hang out in TS :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Dean W.

Dean W. Half-Blood Cringe Kid VIP Silver

I remember training you way back then and I am extremely proud of you. Lasted 6 months and not only did you succeed you excelled.
    You went from a newbie mod to one of the best, you had an amazing run.
    Don't be a stranger k?
    :love:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

[​IMG]
    FeelsBadMan

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  16. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

[​IMG]
    9+11=20

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Jässa

Jässa Thick thighs save lives VIP

I truly enjoyed chatting and playing with you. Hopefully you didnt take my BMing to heart that much and you will stay around.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Ruby

Ruby Turn your wounds into wisdom Banned VIP Silver Emerald

You were a good mod you traitor <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

-rep, never got Opal to answer my question

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Bro it was just a couple of days ago when I added you on Steam, and sent me 21 like 21 times lol! Dude go chase school and go chase the job of your dreams. We all support you in your decision and hope to see the best for you!

• Friendly Friendly x 1