Approved EƆHO-6251's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ECHO-6251, Jan 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ECHO-6251

ECHO-6251 The insectoid alien. VIP Silver

Your In Game Nickname:
    ECHO-6251
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:151411336
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have no idea as to why I was banned. I believe it was because of RDM and leave, but if it was it was because I couldn't reconnect to the server because my internet went out for the night.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    First it was due to me being a detective and there was someone with an mp7 and I saw them but there was 4 other people around me and I lagged real hard and could not ID the killer but I thought of it to be this one player and killed him. He filed a report and I would have responded but I could not as my internet went out shortly after. It was due to the cable companies fault and I could not reconnect, but I also was not notified that I would have been slayed at all so I did not worry about it as I thought that I could have delt with it. Therefore I did not mean to RDM and leave but simply that my internet went out and I could not fix it and rejoin and take the slay.​

2. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

You were banned by @Lone Wanderer for RDM and Leave (1st offense). They will respond at their earliest convenience.

3. Lone Wanderer

Lone Wanderer The One and Only VIP

I have seen this appeal, and will respond shortly.

4. Lone Wanderer

Hello, Echo, and thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban.

You were banned for RDM & Leave (1st offense) by me as a result of the following report:

[​IMG]

As you can see in this screenshot, the response section is blank, and you can also see you leaving in this same screenshot.

While you already stated what happened in the initial section of the appeal, can you clarify that again now that you have the specific report in front of you, as to why you killed this guy?

5. ECHO-6251

ECHO-6251 The insectoid alien. VIP Silver

I killed him because there was about 3-5 guys in the room with me and two or three left. Then someone came in shot someone with an MP7. Then someone else started to shoot (I don't know who but I assumed it was at the guy who shot the MP7, so basically it was RDM but the leaving part, was caused by my internet going out but basically it was RDM, but I couldn't go back in.

6. Lone Wanderer

Alright. Well, if you add me on Steam, we can setup a time for you to serve your slay for this case of RDM, and I'll be willing to unban you at that point. The ban won't be voided from your history, though, so your next offense would still be a 2 week ban for RDM & leave, 2nd offense.

Add me on Steam if you want to setup a time to serve that slay.

7. Lone Wanderer

ECHO has served his slay on West, which was administered by @French Toast, as I was training a trial moderator on East at the time you contacted me.

You will be unbanned, but the ban will stay in your history and not be voided. Thanks for taking the time to appeal and get into contact with me!

Appeal: Accepted, not voided
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.