Detective Pistol - Colt Python (M9k)

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Enigmatica, Oct 4, 2014.

?

Do you like the Detective Pistol?

Poll closed Oct 11, 2014.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=128093075&requirelogin=true
    http://css.gamebanana.com/skins/114748

This will be a detective weapon. I feel like detectives need a pistol because they have sniper, shotgun, smg, etc but no dedicated pistol. This pistol will be a very powerful revolver capable of 2-shotting targets with body shots and 3-shotting targets with limbshots.

All stats will be the same as shown in the video, except the damage model will be shown below:

Headshot: 160 (112)
    Bodyshot: 75 (52.5)
    Limbshot: 49 (34.3)

Damage to armored targets in parenthesis.

I think it will be useful as a detective weapon because you can put 1-3 shots into your enemy and take him out fairly easily, but it's not too overpowered (at least not as bad as the Jackhammer amirite???) and will make for a great detective sidearm.

Also sorry @MangoTango I know you have a similar suggestion but I felt making a new thread with more details might be better than reviving an extremely old thread!

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. MattDahEpic

MattDahEpic Supporter

3. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I still liked the look of the unica 6. However, if we could take any of the revolvers from the M9K pack and give them the stats you mention, I think we would be on to something.

I also like the Thompson Center single shot pistol; played on a server with it the same day I joined STTT and really enjoyed it.

4. Kalvinjetson13

Kalvinjetson13 *CALCIUM INTENSIFIES* VIP

I just want new pistols so yes. +1

5. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

PLEASE

6. +1

7. NeverEnding

NeverEnding It's Never going to end. Trust me on this. VIP

+1, but the damage and the fire rate seems too overpowered.

8. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

9. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

So is the Jackhammer's... it's a detective weapon so it has to be a little more powerful.

10. Best Icecream (official)

Best Icecream (official) Active Member

+1 I love pistols. Detectives really need one. Make the Ammo capacity low and not regain- able. only hold 12 bullets ammo

11. +1 even if it was the most OP weapon in the history of TTT I wouldn't care. I'll take anything different or new at this point.

12. BeastlyMcKinley

BeastlyMcKinley You mod, bro? VIP

+1

13. UnclewithBenefits

UnclewithBenefits Sir Cas of Wellington VIP Silver

+1 I feel like detectives do need a pistol and that this is a really good side arm for the needs of protection

14. I guess I have just one question:

In what way is it different from the Jackhammer to warrant it's implementation? If I was going to spend a credit on a weapon, why would I spend it on this instead?

15. mk3upours

mk3upours VIP

16. Anaso

Anaso VIP

17. +1

18. UnclewithBenefits

Uh dick you can't get head shots with A shotgun but with pistol you can and it can shoot much farther than a shotgun

Last edited: Oct 18, 2014
  19. I don't really know what you just said.

20. UnclewithBenefits

sorry