Approved DemothicKami's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by DemothicKami, Jan 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DemothicKami

DemothicKami Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Amy Senpai <3
    Your Steam ID:
    DemothicKami
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    It says I have been banned for 109 days due to RDM an Leave 5th Offence, I dont remember rdming an leaving, Ive had bad internet issues over the past few weeks due to changing provider an was lagging quite a bit in the game that I last played, before I knew it I had been kicked from the server because of how bad my connection had been, I left it for a day or two to see about getting my provider to sort out the issue, but when I logged in today to play EU2 I had been banned for 109 days.....

The mod who was in the server at the time was Hingle
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Rhienor

Rhienor Integrity VIP

You were banned for RDM and Leave 5th offence by @Falcor . Please be patient as she gets back to you!

3. DemothicKami

DemothicKami Member

It was by Hingle ^_^

4. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

Hey, Hingle here,

I did indeed ban you for RDM and leave, and requested it to be globalized and extended due to your history of RDM and leave. Here is the report
    [​IMG]
    As you can see in the report it says player not found meaning that you left the server, and you failed to respond to the report. Now, normally I would deny an appeal like this, however you were very close to having your previous RDM and leave erased by the Statue of Limitations, so I am willing to give you one last shot. However, the ban will not be voided meaning if you RDM and leave again it will be a 6th offense, and you will be punished heavily, so take this as a last chance.

Appeal : Accepted but not voided.

See you around,

5. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Hey Demothic,
    Hingle is correct in what he says so I extended your ban as per protocol.
    Please be more careful in the future. If you are having connecting issues or aren't sure if you're free to leave. You can always ask the staff member or let them know.

You have been unbanned from all servers. But as Hingle says the ban is not void.
    Thanks for coming to the forums to discuss your ban.
    Any questions just ask.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.