choke on a cheeto ....BITCH

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Ni hao Cao Ni Biao-Zi, Dec 2, 2016.

• Funny Funny x 6
  1. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

That's golden.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

If you look at this from a different angle, we have a distraught lady yelling at a dysfunctional poor family who do not watch themselves around their children and so while this kid is trying to enjoy his cheap snack these instigating parents perturb that driver and as we are aware with kids they're impressional so using what he had and what he learned he was acting like his drunk father who eats the worst junk onto this distraught woman who could represent the kid's mother. We hear laughter in the background too, most likely the mother is laughing out of relief seeing someone else take the pain she has had to endure from her husband these past 3 years.

/me rates funny

• Winner Winner x 3
  3. Acnologia

You have a nice hypothesis.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. CorallocinB

Hey, man, this is the closest thing to the reality of the matter aside from the fact that it's just a kid telling a woman to khs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Acnologia

I think he's just suffering from cheeto withdrawal.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. CorallocinB

Too poor to buy him a bag, he pulled that one in the video from underneath his seat

7. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive Banned VIP

that kid needs jesus

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

And all I could think of for the entire video was "are they going to crash?"

• Funny Funny x 2