Approved Cake's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Cake, Dec 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cake

Cake I like red VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    C a k e
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:63642675
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have no clue why I was banned- I didn't have any reports or slays on me when I left as well, there wasn't even a mod on at the time.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Witness: @zomborg @Prancer

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Tagging @Milo as she banned you for RDM and Leave | 1st Offense.

3. Salem

Salem VIP

Hi Cake! I actually was on at the time a report came in on you, However this was on East. so i'm just going to jump right into this.

We were playing on Dolls when this report on you came in:
    [​IMG]
    I had to get this ss after the map changed to Motel since my screenshots weren't saving properly.

It seemed pretty simple- if he got in the way of you shooting a traitor it wasn't your fault he got killed- with that said I took a look at the deathscene to just make sure that's what had happened.

As you can see you never once tried shooting anyone else, someone behind the two of you shot and you immediately began shooting the player in front of you. Which is not crossfire.
    Before I was even able to issue you the slay, you left the server, you had until the beginning of the next round to join back seeing as I needed to ask a fellow mod to record the deathscene because my recording didn't work properly and was choppy. You didn't come back so I issued the rdm and leave ban.

I will respond shortly with the status of your ban. Please remain patient.

4. Cake

Cake I like red VIP

Will I be able to come back and serve the slay- or more slays if necessary?

5. Salem

Salem VIP

Considering your relatively clean history on the server and that fact I had no problems with you up until the report, i'm willing to let you serve the slay. Feel free to pm me on the forums to figure out a time you'd be able to get online.

6. Salem

Salem VIP

Player served their slay

Appeal: Accepted
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.