Approved bigmemer6969's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by bigmemer6969, Jan 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigmemer6969

bigmemer6969 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    bigmemer6969
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:168220076
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was banned for mass rdm but i was told i will only get a slay. The story goes like this i bought i jihad bomb and blew it up in spawn to kill afk innos and two of my teammates died. I was told i have to say when i blow up my jihad bomb when noone does that and its not there when u log in. And my teammates already knew because it says it in chat. the ban was mass rdm 4x but i killed 2 of my teammmates and shot some dude the next round because he was shooting another guy.​

2. Salem

Salem VIP

Hey bigmemer, you were banned by @Dobie for mass rdm(4+) please remain patient while waiting for their response.

3. Doben

Doben Party Monster VIP

Hey @bigmemer6969 ,

Thanks for appealing. Here is the damagelog of your jihad:

[​IMG]

You killed 3 traitors with a jihad because you hadn't warned them for it. Before that round, you killed your traitor fellow with an incendiary grenade again so with this jihad, it's been 4 kills that you did in a wrong way. I see that you are still new to our servers and you don't know the rules well. I advise you to check our rules and be careful next time because probably your next appeal won't be accepted. Now I'm accepting this appeal and add you on steam to arrange time for your slays.

Appeal: Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.