Betting!

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by BananaCoconuts, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Before the round starts make a betting system

bet for whoever wins

Thing to bet on | Number of bets
    Inno - 666
    T - 69

[​IMG]

2. well that seems fun and all but wouldn't that increase the reason to cheat and increas the ammount of cheaters/ghosters?

3. JustinGio

JustinGio Regular Member

Any sort of competition would bring out cheaters..... And its pretty obvious if they are.... I would enjoy this idea. +1

4. Fever

Fever SiCKER THAN PNEUMONiA VIP

How would the winnings be divided and would it be a 1v1 bet?
    Like let's say 4 people bet on Innos (400 points in total) and 4 people bet on Ts (400 points as well) and the Innos win; Would each person who bet on Innos receive 200?

Would there be a set amount you could bet like the lottery (100 per ticket) or could I donate as many or as little points as I want?

So many questions ;-;

5. JustinGio

JustinGio Regular Member

I feel that you should all have separate amounts... Like black jack.. You bet with the dealer.... Say you bet 100 and your right.. you receive 100 from the server... Not from other people... I feel that betting on innos would be worth more than betting on t's tho

6. Fever

Fever SiCKER THAN PNEUMONiA VIP

But the server has an inf. supply of points so that'd take away the fun of betting against other people.........

I agree with the betting on Innos being worth more though.

7. PapaVodka

PapaVodka Big Daddy Overlord Banned

I did bets with players a few nights ago for fun but I think you're asking for trouble if you made it a full time thing.
    Maybe bet on who would win fun rounds instead?

8. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

this is what i thought would happen if betting was implemented.