Better late than never

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Turtles, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Turtles

Turtles 100% Certified Reptile VIP

First of all, sorry my farewell is so late. I ended up with a poorly timed resignation right before a major camping trip where I wouldn't have access to my computer. But I thought I'd still post it to explain what happened.

I have been around Serious TTT for a while now, and honestly the community here is the best I've ever seen online, especially in a game like Gmod that isn't exactly known for its great community. Everyone here is friendly and respects the community and you guys are the reason I stuck around for so long.

I decided a few months ago that I wanted to get a long more invested in this community, so I applied for staff. But life got the best of me, and I found I didn't have the time to spend here. Between High School, sports, and other personal matters, my time was really split.

I originally planned to reapply for staff in a few months once I had things worked out, but I don't feel like I can give the servers the attention and devotion I need to give them to be a good staff member and member of this community. If I ever come back, which is likely, it won't be for a long time.

Thank you all for being such a great community and good friends. I'll see you all some other time.

• Friendly Friendly x 20
  2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Not the most talkative, but certainly a friendly guy who I've enjoyed staffing with the few times I have. Plus turtles are by far my favorite animal, so I liked you from the start anyways. Don't be a stranger to the forums if you can.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

We shall miss you, fam. You were the best turtle we could have hoped for, stay shelly.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Making time for gaming is a bitch, and has taken so many staff members. Rip turtles, come back to us someday please.

5. Shaddoll

Shaddoll Okay doomer. VIP

Turtles, I wish you the best. I hope I see you on the servers again sometime soon.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

I miss you already my friend. It was fun training you when you were a little tmod. See around the servers hopefully.

• Winner Winner x 1