Bad Songs

Discussion in 'Round-End Songs' started by GazX, Aug 16, 2016.

?

Do you like the new playlist?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. meh

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. GazX

GazX Member

So I hopped on the TTT server to find there were new songs, cool! Except, most of the songs that are being played absolutely suck, and in no which way give the feeling of having won (or lost) anything.

Its as if someone went to a pop/light rock radio station, and just copy pasted the top 10 rated songs. These songs have very little to add to any wins you may have worked for, or any losses you may have struggled to prevent. And looking through the recent suggestions for songs, I don't see any songs that were taken from these threads and added. Now I may be wrong on that but from where I'm looking now it doesn't seem it.

As well as the number of songs that are in the playlist. It may have just been bad luck, but out of 7 rounds, I had to listen to 'X gon give it to ya' 4 times. While this is not one of the problem songs, the fact it played so often should speak for the quantity of the playlist.

This may seem like its in the wrong section of the forums, so let me say it like this. Instead of suggesting a singular song to be added, I'm suggesting that the entire music playlist be looked at again and revised, because as of right now, it's pretty lame. Songs don't give the feeling of winning, neither in the sound of them nor lyrically.

Sorry if this sounds like a pointless rant, but as of right now, rounds are ending on a much weaker note than they should be.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Red hot chilli peppers is some of the best music ever made, so your point is nullified based on that alone.

I have no problems with the music, and I've been listening to the same 3 playlists of songs since day one so I'm sure it's fine.

Also you can totally disable it in F1

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

You can disable them with f1

4. GazX

GazX Member

The point I want to make is I don't want to have to disable music, I love what good music can add to the end of a round. And some of the songs do make the rounds end nicely, but a lot of the current ones do not.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

The music is 10/10 tho

6. GazX

GazX Member

Which is your opinion and that's fine. My post is my opinion on the matter, and in my opinion the music needs to be reassessed.