Approved ArpixOfficial's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ArpixOfficial, Jan 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    ArpixOfficial
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:90795971
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I had gone afk, and was moved onto EU vanilla, in which i stayed afk until i logged on this morning.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no evidence i was innocent, i should be slayn and i will gladly take it, but i had gone afk, and moved. @Crown was the moderator at the time i was playing on EU vanilla. And i also have 5+ hours of footage showing i was afk. What i think happened was, i rdmed, i went "AFK" BEFORE the slay was given to me, then in which i was moved out because i was spectating and then proceeded to loose connection to the server. ​

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  2. Salem

Salem VIP

Hey Arpix, you were banned by @Nefarious for rdm and leave (first offense). Please remain patient while waiting for their response.

3. Nefarious ✿

Nefarious ✿ Lost 2 VIP

Hey Arpix! I'm the moderator who banned you for RDM and Leave 1st offense.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As you can see from the picture I provided, you reported Hyper for randomly killing you and he responded that you pushed him off with the prop and killed you for defending himself. I was training @dark of dutch and he saw that in 0.26 seconds Hyper was damaged for a fall/prop damage which will dark would present because he was the one to handle it and also for I have been experiencing some glitches which lead to me not seeing the fall damage. I issued a slay on you for damaging another player. Even if your name doesn't show up on the logs but as for the death scene, we can see that you were carrying a prop before you got killed by Hyper. I banned you afterwards because you left the server while being slain.

For you didn't deny your mistake and also for appealing politely, I will gladly accept this appeal if you are willing to serve your slay. Add me on steam so that we could further discuss about my proposal.

Edit:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  4. Nefarious ✿

Nefarious ✿ Lost 2 VIP

Player had already contacted me and willing to serve his slay.
    Appeal: Accepted, Voided
    Thread: Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.