A Dream Within a Dream

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by pup, Jan 17, 2016.

1. pup

pup Princess Pup

woops

Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
    • Friendly x 36
    • Winner x 2
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  2. Toyotama

Toyotama VIP Silver

I didnt know you very well but you always brought a positive energy to the shoutbox and the servers you will be missed

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

:( :cry:

I remember the day when you were printed to Trial Mod and having the pleasure to see you trained and eventually get mod. Also... Not appreciative of the gag or mute you gave me to test out something :mad:

Have fun Bm. I hope you do well in whatever you wish to pursue.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Senko

Senko Euphoria Supporter

can you not

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

I remember the time we were on the same team when you first joined.
    I will always remember that talk we had on teamspeak.
    We will always remember who you are and how you cared so much about the community. Going to miss you Bm, even though we dont talk as much as we use to. You're still a good person.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

That was a subtle transition from 3rd person to 1st.

Bees spend their life defending their queen but sometimes they just gotta let it bee, ya know what I'm sayin'.

Later

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

Rip BmTron one of the best Admins I've seen in all my experience in TTT. Didn't get to know you as close as I wanted too.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Crushing blow, to the staff team and to myself.

Buzz on. [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

You'll be remembered as the friendliest administrator to date.

Farewell, Bee.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. hello my friend

hello my friend ciao amico mio Banned Elite

I remember when you trained me. :') You're a very kind person and it's a shame we didn't talk as much. :X

I hope you will stick around!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Holy fucking hell I never thought this would happen. I never really got to know you that much due to being on nearly completely opposite ends of the staff spectrum, but you were one of the people I respected most in this community. No matter how much shit I've given you in the past week for changing your name to "bee" (still afraid of it due to my phobia), you've been one of my absolute favorite people to be around on the servers. I swear, if you don't buzz on back soon (cringing typing that word right now), I'll be spraying bee repellent next time you're around.

Seriously though, mad respect for you and what you've done for the servers. Good luck with everything that goes on for you in the future.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

You know, I never really cared about some people in this community as much as I cared about you as a friend.
    I never really cared who left or when they left, but you were the one person I really didn't want to see get sad, and eventually leave, but somethings are bound to happen.
    I'm glad to be metioned in this farewell and to be honest I wish we would've talked more so you would've had a chance know me better.
    Maybe one day I'll behave like you tell me to, but until then...

You will be missed by all.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  14. Pandora?

Pandora? Alcoholic in Training VIP Silver

I was prepared for this for a while but this still kind of hit me seeing this notification.

I won't talk about how much of an AMAZING person you are, simply because you're not falling off the face of the Earth and I hope hope hope hope you'll forever be favorite corgi. Sorry if it's just run on sentences and doesn't make sense but tbh when do I ever make sense.

But man I'm going to miss you as my Admin so much. When I first wondered about applying to mod, I remember I was freaking out to @DerpyKyogre64 that a lowly karma ban would make me unsuitable, but I posted it and you don't understand how happy I was the next day to see your message in my inbox. Then when I added you and our interview together, to moving on teamspeak oh my god I could tell you in detail what happened that day, but I don't want to bore you with them :b Anyways immediately off the bat I thought you were super cool and I was ready to have you as my admin. That would've happened but a citrus joined the channel and swayed my decision :< It wasn't that my previous admin was bad at all, but you were the one for me. You were goofy silly and I could relate to you so much. Being under Corgiclan was the best experience. All the games we played, all the times where we'd yell at you to go to sleep, to the overall dumb orgy corgiclan was whenever we were in ts. Man I'll never forget those.

Stay safe and remember, you're always loved. :love:

#CorgiClan Forever

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

"You guys are all dumN" -BmTron 2k15

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. zomborg

zomborg "She's like a little Satan." - CDriscoll 2015 VIP

I will never forget the things you and I have spoken about, or the bond that I feel we kind of share now.
    We don't really talk but that's never really bothered me. Having that conversation with you and the raw emotions that were involved is something that I will always cherish, even if it wasn't in the best light.

You are a fabulous woman and I am glad you and I met. It's unfortunate, the situation, that brought us to personally get to know each other but nonetheless- I am grateful for the fact I could be there and I will always be there for you regardless of how many days may pass with silence.

Thanks for being you. Enjoy life!

See you around, friend.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. royboooooy

royboooooy It'll always snow on Mount Fuji. VIP

One of the best players, no people, I've ever talked to in this community. Though we didn't talk much, you were usually there when I needed someone to talk to. Hopefully I was able to make you smile at any point through out our conversations :D , hope you still get on steam though (y) like I've said before, always leave gaming last and your life first. If you ever want to come back, we'll be here with open arms! Until then, it was fun having you around, you left quite a mark on the community as a whole I'd say.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

Best corgi/bee mami. we lov u corgi mom, 4evr

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

I really don't know what to say, this was really unexpected.
    You really helped me a lot back when i first joined, from moving me into corgiclan channel for the first time and introducing me to new people, never gonna forget that.
    I hope to still see you around every now and then on teamspeak.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

A shame. See you later, space cowboy.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1