Denied 『ABAP』 Bobby Rude's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Big Rabbi Pump, Jan 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Khalil "Black Magic" Mastah
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:49581533
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Was not hacking, despite mod banning me for doing so
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Was not recording at time of incident so I do not have any evidence currently other than my word.​

2. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

You were banned by @Shaddoll for Hacking. He'll respond as soon as he can, until then please be patient.

More than likely was banned around this report

3. That's alright man, take your time. I'd like to play again soon though seems kinda crappy to not be able to play on the server for no real reason other than some guy wanted me gone.

4. Shaddoll

Shaddoll Okay doomer. VIP

Sorry about your wait, I wasn't aware of this appeal till just now.

Thank you for taking the time to appeal. I'll get right into this. I responded to a forum report made by turquoise after he already steam messaged me about there being a hacker on his server. He had a video displaying the evidence, the video he had shall be put below.

Hacking of ANY sort is frowned upon and will be dealt with swiftly. I would like to know what you have to say for yourself regarding the various amounts of aimlocking and snaps; all of which are consistent with silent aim.

5. I know hacking is frowned upon I have read the rules that is why I don't hack. I don't even know what you're talking about with snapping or anything I just got some lucky shots that round. I have my mouse set to a very high sensitivity but low dpi, so that may be where the "snapping" you're talking of comes from. Might also be from a jittery connection I was having that night. I also missed a few as well though so if I was hacking wouldn't I have made those too? I guess I'm biased since I know I wasn't hacking but I don't really see what it is you're talking about in the video it just looks like I had a fairly lucky round. I barely made any other shots the rest of the time I spent on the server and I'm sorry I don't have video to present of that on hand. Also feels kinds creepy having some dude who isn't even a mod record me despite not having overly remarkable stats or scores in any previous round, and as I have already said, not hacking, but again, that's a different discussion.

Main point I don't see how that video is evidence of anything but a fairly lucky round, and was the only lucky one I had that night, so it doesn't feel like a strong enough piece of evidence to ban me on.

6. Shaddoll

Shaddoll Okay doomer. VIP

Lying in your appeals will get you nowhere. You were caught, plain and simple. I had this looked at by some higher ups and they agree with me that it is hacking.

Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.