Denied Wafflecomics's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Wafflecomics, May 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wafflecomics

Wafflecomics New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    wafflecom-mie flogging boy
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I did RDM one person, and I was waiting to get slain once for it. but, when I walked away from my computer I got disconnected and had to rejoin the server. After I rejoined, my game crashed entirely (which it does a lot cause I have a bad computer) so the admins must have thought I had purposefully RDM and left. when I joined back, I was banned for 112 days, which I believe to be unfair because I never tried to leave. I in fact tried to join back to serve out my slay. Thank you​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    ummm well I guess there isn't too much in game proof because it had to do with my game and computer, but I did stay on the server for awhile after receiving my future slay, and tried to join immediately after disconnected and again after my game crashing.​

2. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

Tagging @Kittyness to address your appeal. Please be patient as you await her response.

3. Katness

Katness *Rawr* Imma Kitty Kat! VIP

Thank you for allowing me to clear this up for you. Now I do know that issues happen and mistakes are made and I do give a fairly large amount of time for players to rejoin before I ban them for RDM and leave.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

here you had left the server twice without serving your slay before I banned you for RDM and leave.
    You did not notify the staff that you were having connectivity issues or even try to let us know that you may crash a second time or that even the first disconnect was a mistake as well.

What say you?

@Wafflecomics

Last edited: May 30, 2018
  4. Katness

5. Wafflecomics

Wafflecomics New Member

hey sorry. what I would say is my biggest defense is that I immediately attempted to rejoin the server after my crash, and after first receiving my slay, I stayed on the server until I lost connection and it kicked me off for being idle or something. Also, after the first time I accidentally left, I joined back to serve my slay, if it was RDM and attempted leave, why would I rejoin after I received my slay?

6. Katness

you could have been Leaving and rejoining to avoid your slay and mess with staff for slaying you in the first place. You could have also told myself or any of the other staff members that were on at the time the issues you were having with your connectivity and this could have been avoided all together. Why did you not do that?

7. Wafflecomics

Wafflecomics New Member

I didn't expect connction issues, its just occasionally my game just crashes without any sort of lagging or problems indicating it, so it wasn't something I had on my mind or forsaw

8. Katness

But it is also just better in general to let us know that it may happen especially if you had already lost connection once.

9. Wafflecomics

Wafflecomics New Member

ok I understand that and I will definitely do that in the future, but I just think that 100 days ban is a bit excessive for a simple mistake with no bad intentions behind it

10. Katness

The ban length was due to your history of RDM and leave as well as mass RDM bans.

11. Wafflecomics

Wafflecomics New Member

Ok, well if you don’t believe me then could you at the least lower the length of the ban? I really had no bad intent in what I was doing and I already had my slay ready for me when I knowingly tried to join with it on me, so I thats why I would appreciate the ban being revoked

12. Grimoire+

Grimoire+ Sigillum diaboli VIP

Hey there, So after overlooking this i am going to be denying this appeal, Your history is extensive and all we can rely on is the information you have provided which doesn't correlate to your other offences either.

Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.