Update: Server will premier Saturday afternoon.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Sir Lemoncakes, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

The spawn is nearly complete as of today and only requires finishing touches. Plugins have been shown to work and we are just about finished with the rules. Tomorrow will be spent troubleshooting and making sure of the stability of the server. Forum will be up in beta form within the next couple days. Keep in mind that all planned features and content will not be available at launch, but will rather be added gradually during the following month. This is due to the amount of custom plugins that have to be created in order to fulfill the full vision that we have for this server. Thank you all for your patience and I hope to see many of you on Saturday.

• Dumb Dumb x 8
    • Old Old x 2
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  2. Sir Lemoncakes

I'd also like to take this time to thank a couple players who helped on the spawn, Amazing and Stewie. Amazing built the basic layout and Stewie laid the groundwork pattern into the main hall. Amazing will be rewarded 5000 MCD (the in game currency) and Stewie will be rewarded 1000 MCD. While I am at it I'd also like to thank, our resident Skyrossm, who volunteered to make the forum and has so far done so excellently, he will be rewarded 15000 MCD for his contributions.

• Dumb Dumb x 8
    • Old Old x 2
  3. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

Dude, I aint done yet! There is still more to be built! A mall, an arena, a club, etc etc etc

4. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

Lemon i need you to PM asap please, i need to talk to you.

5. Sir Lemoncakes

All other areas will be built in game in survival mode using contract work to the clans.

• Dumb Dumb x 8
    • Old Old x 2
  6. Ok i was gone for one week and i dont know what this is, can someone please tell me what this is

7. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

This is SeriousMC a minecraft server, also the forums are in very early beta, still fixing some formatting problems

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Sir Lemoncakes

Server opens today at 3pm PST. the IP is 192.210.136.233:25765, you can join the Team Speak 3 server at: chi-voice2.fragnet.net:10098 with the password: SeriousMC. Hope to see you there!

• Dumb Dumb x 8
    • Old Old x 2
  9. shadowdragoon66

shadowdragoon66 hic sunt draconis VIP

Is this in the Technic Launcher or the regular minecraft launcher?

10. Ahpux Ninja

Ahpux Ninja Well-Known Member

Regular

11. shadowdragoon66

shadowdragoon66 hic sunt draconis VIP

Okay, thanks. personally I prefer how the technic launcher is setup even if it is on version 1.6.4. All Sir Lemoncakes would have to do is make a page for the seriousMC server, get the mods and stuff setup for the server and make sure they are working, put them all on the seriousMC page on the technic website, and then have it generate a link for the mods. Anyone who wants to play on the server can then get this mod link and add it to the main page of the technic launcher and it will automatically go in and download all the mods for the server and when finished, it with launch a special version of minecraft exclusively for the seriousMC server (or any server you do it with) with all the mods installed. When you load up a different server, you won't have any of the mods from seriousMC that the new server you are on doesn't have (like for instance, the REI's minimap mod won't load on the 2nd server if they do not have it and seriousMC does).

12. Not working with me.

13. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

still another half hour before the server is up

14. RhazhBash

and i just found out that my bootleg clients wont work on this server. i guess i wont be on the server until i can scrape together the 30 bucks to buy minecraft.

15. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

I can give you some alts if you want to play?

16. Sir Lemoncakes

This was a triumph, I'm making a note here;huge success. It's very hard to overstate my satisfaction to the highly enjoyable time that was had during the launch.

WE MUST CELEBRATE WITH CAKE!!

• Dumb Dumb x 7
    • Old Old x 2
  17. This has nothing to do with TTT does it? lmao

18. RhazhBash

thats why its in off topic

19. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

20. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald