Denied sungamer's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by sungamer, Sep 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sungamer

sungamer Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    sungamer
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:100890936
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So Im accussed of metagaming and causing serverwide issues. Im not sure about the details just the metagaming and serverwide choas. My arguement to the metagaming is that I did not give people information as to who my t buddies were or any information that might aid the enemy team with an advantage. Also the accusations of causing serverwide choas is pretty far fetched because only 4-5 people took me seriously. The rest ignored me and continued to play the game. Furthermore, I am not in control of those people and their actions so to say I started something is to exagerate my powers of manipulation. I understand i started a bit of an uproar but that was it just an uproar, not "chaos", and most importantly not "serverwide". Anything I may not have mentioned is irelevent to this issue and if someone brings it up I can clarify some mis conceptions but nothing was intentionally left out.​
    Evidence of Innocence: N/A [Reason: a unexpected ban was handed out leaving me with no time to even recollect witnesses or video footage of anything]

2. TrinityBlade ⚔️

TrinityBlade ⚔️ They question the king upon leaving. VIP

3. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

I'll respond to this in a bit. Tagging @ptownslayer21 as they were involved since they were the one you were specifically targetting.

4. sungamer

sungamer Member

I was not specifically targetting anyone if anything I said "Down with the tyranny admin, mod abusers" if ever did I say any of your names it was just to clarify who in the server fit that description and btw this was meant to be taken as a joke since I did not offer points, a bribe etc for ptown or ashen to be killed. Also, I am not responsible for what others decide to do for or to contrast my statements. That's a really generalized point to look at.

5. Ashes Relandi

Right so I'll start first while ptown gathers her evidence.

Essentially I banned you for Group Trolling and Metagaming.

The group trolling is primarily because you were inciting the server (aka starting a bandwagon) to specifically target a fellow moderator. You may not have said any names, but considering we're the only staff online... it's fairly obvious who you're targeting.
    We'll start here with what you're inciting and telling others to do.

Further evidence here when you're actually targeting her by t-baiting and of course everyone joins in and kills her.

Here is specifically the meta-gaming part:
    When one traitor specifically killed ptown, you plus a group of others just watched and didn't do anything. Further evident with 1 specific statement from another user in the video.

With the evidence above, I may be adding two additional bans to those involved with this.

Also to note form your last reply here - It's no longer a joke if people are taking it seriously and acting upon it. One person in particular in this case got a bulk of targeted harassment for a half hour.

This case actually extends further from the previous map which @ptownslayer21 will provide evidence for as that's when it all started.

I'll leave the verdict pending until ptown responds.

6. sungamer

sungamer Member

"The group trolling is primarily because you were inciting the server (aka starting a bandwagon) to specifically target a fellow moderator." I have no control what so ever over who or anyone else does in response to my joke. The group trolling is a bit exaggerated in context to what I previously had said. The metagaming is just an outright lie never have I ever pointed out who my t buddies were or given any sort of information to help out the enemy what so ever. I can incite yes but others have previously incited or suggested rdm on other players multiple times repeated over for even more than "half an hour" and not one report was even attempted to be handed out to them. Claiming that the server participated is a lie because that's assuming that everyone in the server at that time was in this "group" you so call which isn't true maybe only 4-5 people at most and people constantly are switching sides seeing what the commotion is about. That does not mean that they are "participants" of anything.

7. sungamer

sungamer Member

In the video I see people shooting at them but you don't point them out or anything you're placing me as the "leader" of said "incitement" which is also not true and is speculation to what I have said as to be only a suggestive joke, not an actual claim or statement. I'm just pointing out that you're accusing me of things I haven't done. No metagaming, nor was I Group Trolling.

8. Ashes Relandi

I'm not buying it, mainly because you and one other are more vocal about this matter.

When you're constantly on the mic and rallying people on the server specifically to "t-bait/GBA" us staff... You're clearly pushing to start a bandwagon which is quite clear in the video.

Further note, your metagaming ban is part of the 3rd video when you clearly witnessed a T-act and no one actually did anything. You intentionally watched it and everyone is cheering on ptown being killed by a traitor.
    Pretty clear cut right there.

Still waiting on ptown to present her evidence since she's directly involved in this.

9. sungamer

sungamer Member

It was a joke that was blown out of proportion, no warning was given for this at all. You are also claiming I "Intentionally" watched a traitor murder someone or commit A Traitorous Act, this claim can not be proven and is only speculation or coincidental. You are leaving out parts of the video when other people were murdering a traitor after they committed such act. So no we didn't just watch someone die to a traitor. You are only caring to place evidence to support such a claim but not including the one to contradict the claim of metagaming or server-wide harassment where I tell people to not shoot if they are Innocent because that would lead to RDM and if they had to kill they were to be traitor but then they would get killed which isn't shown in your "evidence" or videos. No one is forced to join a "rally" and then again you ignore the fact I stated that I have no control as to what others do in response to the jokes. You still leave out the fact that other people are ignoring me and others who even were present when this all took place.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
  10. sungamer

sungamer Member

I also would like full mod logs to prove my point that me and other people you claim "ignored the traitor" actually tried to kill said person. Then again you can ignore traitors since people have to be tested.

11. Ashes Relandi

As I mentioned before, it may be a joke but when you take a "joke" too far that you're targeting certain players on the server, then it becomes an issue. If you start the joke and people are joining on it, you just started something and are responsible

In terms of the meta-gaming aspect, the point of the fact is that you + several others are just asking traitors to kill a specific innocent and letting them live. You're essentially siding with traitors by giving them a free pass to kill someone. The video already shows it and a specific statement that you can clearly hear.
    Also to note that 2nd video also show cases you hanging a body with the same people around you and they aren't doing anything which is evident that they're in on your said "joke".

I'll leave this open for another couple days while I wait for @ptownslayer21 to post their evidence since she has the beginning of when it actually started the map before. If she doesn't respond, I'll issue a verdict.

12. sungamer

sungamer Member

This will be my last post to this since my time even trying to commit to prove a point is just corrupted by others perspective of my past behaviors or misunderstandings.
    No point in arguing with the amount of bigotry and lack of humility going around with admins and mods and I know I'm entering catch 22 with this but its fine like the biased "targeting" claim since others will have already of favored your side and don't care to reason.

It's not metagaming because you are allowed to ignore traitors as long as they are not proven via tester, stated by other people in the server. Then the video leaves out the part where others and I attempted to kill the traitor or those who committed the Traitorous act. Asking for full mod logs to provide evidence for this.

This was fun while it lasted but I'm not coming back to a server that bans people for the most ridiculous reasons and not even caring to reason or understand the misconceptions. I've had several friends banned on this server and the rule being bendable makes it so anyone can claim some bs excuse of discretion to not having to warn others for this.

You can ban me if it lets you sleep better at night.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
  13. Ashes Relandi

May as well finish this up.
    Ptown has essentially provided her side/point of view here:

While I was planning on giving you a chance, but given your general attitude towards this, I'll be denying this.
    Note that the Metagaming part has been removed, your ban for Group Trolling will remain.

Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.