Skyrim (Modded or otherwise) thread!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Ragman, Apr 28, 2016.

1. iTzFishaa

iTzFishaa Retired Staff Member VIP

My Skyrim is broke and I am salty

2. iTzFishaa

iTzFishaa Retired Staff Member VIP

That is a lot of effort

3. News Network

News Network broken VIP

I'm running the 3GB edition of the 660 Ti and i've had no issues really, hitting around 30-40fps with graphics mods installed, the only issue is my GPU hits the mid 90 degrees when playing at times:ROFLMAO:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP

Haha I get around 40-50 frames outside and sometimes up to 55-60 inside but it's rare.

It's a bit of a loss for people who can't live without 60 but my game is so smooth and actually playable (as opposed to when I had realvision And had to kiss my frames goodbye) that I still enjoy it massively

5. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP

Me, @hello my friend and @GnarBear stayed up to check out the remastered version.

Its amazing, Pretty excited for the mods, its a good base for improvement (Stuff like LODs arent shit and the draw distance is insane). Also 64bit and allows more VRAM, more stable etc. Anyone else played it yet?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Just played a bit through the remastered version. Performance is so much better and it looks pretty impressive as well. I just hope mods will start coming out soon - the engine improvements will make things so much better. Excited!

7. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Skse isn't getting ported so rip any good mods

8. Opalium

Where did you find that? All places I've checked said it's being worked on.

9. Carned

Maybe my knowledge is off then,either way I just checked Reddit and people seem to be having awful performance even on 1080s ? Like the vanilla special edition can't hit 60fps? You guys have any issues?

10. hello my friend

hello my friend ciao amico mio VIP Silver

60 fps for me on 970. Runs very smooth. This guy managed to spawn 5000 NPCs without his game crashing, his FPS was 10. I remember in the old Skyrim if you spawned like 100 it would crash.

11. Opalium

My FPS seems to be a stable 60 all the time. The worst drop I had was ~5FPS in areas with some really dense grass/trees and that was only once in a few moments, but other than that it seems pretty stable.
    I do have a GTX 1080 though so it's expected... but my friend with a 1060 also said he saw major performance changes.

12. Carned

So its different for everyone hmm, I have no real reason to leave my current modded save for the new version though so :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Opalium

Yup, not until at least some of these mods will work for SE.

14. GnarBear

GnarBear Professional Dingus VIP

I've had 60 in most areas and lowest I dropped was 45. On a 960, I5

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

I'm running about 150 mods, get a solid 50-70fps when I'm not recording. When recording, my frames hover around 30-60, sometimes it dips to 20fps randomly but never long or consistent enough to impact gameplay/annoy me.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Special Edition looks great. (y)
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. Carned

Steam Screenshot uploader is pure trash but hey, I much prefer my 120 immersion & quest mods over the fancy lighting in the special edition,
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

My 70h+ game glitched while I was doing the Dark Brotherhood questline and at the last quest the Katariah (the emperors ship) didnt spawn in but the Quest Arrow was still there... I loaded a save that was of 8h prior to that and I grinded the whole questline again and the same thing happened.... Im so done