Denied Loan Shark's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by tommy robinson, Mar 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    AWildSharkie
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:192078739
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    because i didnt even realise i had shot the third guy, and i liek eu2 becus i dont lag my ass off, just move my ban to west or something pls bb
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i aint got shit dood​

2. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

3. Pikachu

Pikachu Member

Just a prank bro, Don't ban pls.

4. NeverEnding

NeverEnding It's Never going to end. Trust me on this. VIP

Hi AWildSharkie,

Thank you for taking your time to make an appeal

Here's the reason why I banned you.

upload_2017-3-9_1-38-17.png

upload_2017-3-9_1-38-40.png

upload_2017-3-9_1-39-1.png

upload_2017-3-9_1-44-48.png

upload_2017-3-9_1-44-7.png

Even though the report were not reported by the victim directly, It's my job still to investigate and come to a conclusion for these unreported damages for no reason..

You have responded back for 2 of them saying it's just a prank. and I have to punish you for rdm accordingly, but because of your third damage made on Nexzer, I've questioned you to why you damaged him. you responded without knowledge of why you fired the deagle and damaged him for 20, so I explained to you the situation in chat. you still continued to tell me you don't recall, so I will have to base on what I have and mark it as a validated rdm.

Because you did Rdm 3 people (2 for prank) and 1 for unknowingly damaging somebody for no reason. I will have to issue the mass rdm (3) ban on you.

As for this appeal. since it's only an local ban. you are welcome to join the 5 other server.

Also please heed this as a warning, even when there isn't a staff online, we do not tolerate random damaging of players.

Best Regards
    NeverEnding

APPEAL DENIED.
    THREAD LOCKED

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.