Emergency Teleportation Device- XDiscontinuedX

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Juice Juice™, May 22, 2017.

?

Rate it 1-5

1. 1

40.0%
  2. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3

40.0%
  4. 4

10.0%
  5. 5

10.0%
  1. Juice Juice™

Juice Juice™ VIP Emerald Bronze

Just something I thought would be fun. A variance on the teleporter that instantly teleports you to a random spawn point on the map (or makes you invulnerable while teleporting), while maybe having a small chance to kill you on use. Not very useful on maps with clustered spawns, but hey! I bet there is a workaround for that. It would be a standard T or D buy.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Neutral.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Just use the teleporter. Maybe an upgrade that makes it teleport faster?

If there is a chance to die, it's not a worthwhile item to use.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Juice Juice™

Well the idea is that you are immune to damage or dying from outside source while using it, so you could just kill someone and instantly switch to it to escape.

5. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

That to me just seems too overpowered I like Paci's idea of maybe a pointshop upgrade to teleport faster but being untouchable while teleporting seems too much. If you are will to take the chance to teleport in a dangerous situation, then that's your choice, you shouldn't be able to be immune if you take that chance.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

I like agents idea of upgrading the regular teleporter

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  7. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

I think its a full 5 seconds (dont quote me on that) from start to finish. Maybe have the upgrades take the time down by half a second? I feel having it set to a full second per upgrade would be too much considering how low it already is. Have the max set to 5 upgrades with a teleport time of 2.5 seconds?

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Salem

Salem VIP

I also like Agent's Paci's idea of upgrading the regular teleporter to make it faster. Maybe make it quieter?

Open to upgrade possibilities on the normal teleporter but adding a random teleporting device that may or may not kill you is not something I would like to see. :/

9. .shirt

.shirt VIP

Make it possible to teleport when crouched as an upgrade?

10. Juice Juice™

I concede! Making a teleporter upgrade would be much nicer