Denied HunterJosh's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by HunterJosh, Jan 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HunterJosh

HunterJosh Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    Who's Magafe?
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:53737484
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    New year, new me. It's been a very long time, I have payed for my sins. I apologize for everything I have done and I have payed greatly for what I have done. I have been playing more GMOD recently again and I wish to play on a good TTT server. Most servers have weird people on it. I am not the same person, you guys remember. Please don't just look at the name of the ban appeal and cast me off like some abomination . I promise everyone that am no longer some minge and that will play on the server, I will be a dedicated player who is kind to all. Again, I apologize to the highest degree of apologies for what I did in the past. The past is past and I wish I could change it but I don't have a time machine yet.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Thanks for taking your time to appeal. For the time being, your appeal will be considered by @Highwon @Disruptionz and @Darktooth.

The way your appeal is written seems as if you're not really serious about this, but they'll consider it as always.

Good luck.

3. HunterJosh

HunterJosh Banned

I was very serious. Tried to be.

4. The upper administration of this community does not feel that you are ready to rejoin this community.

Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.