Denied Zukera's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Zukera, Jun 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zukera

Zukera Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Zukera
    Your Steam ID:
    zukera69
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't know why I was banned, I got trigger happy and accidentally killed someone, but I stayed for the next round and took my slay. After my slay I got off because I had to go to bed.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Took my slay​

2. megaboy

megaboy I got this game for Fathers day VIP

@Zukera You were banned by @shadowdragoon66 for rdm and leave 2nd offense. He will respond as soon as possible.

3. Zukera

Zukera Member

I didn't RDM and leave if I took my slay, I didn't stay for the whole round but after I took it I got off

4. shadowdragoon66

shadowdragoon66 hic sunt draconis VIP

Hi Zukera, if memory serves me correctly, this was on the map Rooftops and while looking over other reports and stuff, a message popped up in chat that said you had left during your slay round. While I was working on other reports and waited a round and a half before issuing a slay in case you came back. Just so you know, if you are slain for rdm, you need to stay the whole round or it is considered rdm and leave.

5. Zukera

Zukera Member

Well I thought I just had to take the slay, now I know, will you please un-ban me

6. shadowdragoon66

The ban is only for the East server. We have 4 other servers you can play on if you want.

7. Zukera

Zukera Member

I get unbanned from east 2 in 6 hours, no one else is playing in the others please dude

8. shadowdragoon66

Why not play on our vanilla server? Its fairly barebones and it only has minecraft maps, but it is still fun to play on and requires very little downloading of files and no Counter Strike Source resources. It even has the ability to gain points to use on the pointshop in the other servers.

9. Zukera

Zukera Member

Just please unban me, I only like the East servers

10. shadowdragoon66

Sorry Zukera. You left during your slay round and rules are rules. You are given ample opportunity to view the rules everytime a new map loads and it is shown on the rules page (which can also be viewed here) that if you are slain for rdm, you must stay the whole round or it is considered rdm and leave. The ban is only on the East 1 server, so you are free to play on West 1 and 2 and vanilla and East 2 when you ban on there is up.

11. Zukera

Zukera Member

Ok but how was I supposed to know I had to stay the whole round for my slay

12. Zukera

Zukera Member

Nevermind but still

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.