ZS ban appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Jdakt, Nov 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdakt

Jdakt VIP

Made this appeal for a friend of mine
    Your In Game Nickname: ZS
    Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44056744

Why should you be unbanned: Stayed for Slay and killed himself because he killed an inno.
    Evidence of innocence: He told me he miss clicked and killed someone, so he slayed himself. Then he received the Slay for next round. and played a couple rounds after that and we left and played league.

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Your story is difficult to follow. Could you please elaborate or have the person who is appealing the ban actually post his own appeal; I'm having a hard time understanding it.

Also, the staff member that banned your friend will respond at their earliest convenience.

3. Jdakt

Jdakt VIP

He killed someone by a miss click, Slayed himself. Got slayed next round. Played a couple rounds after that and left
    Doesn't want to make a post cause hes mad and told me to make one for him

4. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

So your friend wants you to make his appeal because he is to mad? Honestly if he really wanted to get back in he should have made one himself, he was banned by Skip The Dip (nao you can stop) he will respond as soon as he can.

5. I saw him leave the game It said he left the game while slain, so I banned him for rdm and leave.

6. Jdakt

Jdakt VIP

So you banned him when he left the round he was slain in?

7. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I am guessing that is exactly what you meant. If you leave before the end of your slay round, it is considered as RDM and Leave; it is stated in the server's MOTD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.