ZIKEJI IS BEAUTIFUL!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by DeathShot, Dec 3, 2013.

1. DeathShot

DeathShot VIP

so I left my mouse at home over thanksgiving break and my grandma cant find it to ship it back to me, soooo I cant play any computer games for like a month when I go back :(
    is there anyone willing to send me a mouse of any kind because im a poor college kid and want to play TTT again...

2. Carson

Carson Member

Re: HALP!!!

Get a Grandmother who can find things.

3. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

What type of mouse?

4. Doomblade3890

Doomblade3890 Supporter

Two months later, his grandmother sends him a package. Believing that it's his computer mouse, Deathshot squeals in glee as he picks up the package off his front porch. He tears open the box, impatient to get back to the games he took for granted. Suddenly, his heart sank. It was as if a nuke were dropped on all his hopes. Inside the box was not his computer mouse he left behind, but an actual mouse. What's even worse is that his grandmother forgot to put holes in the box for the poor thing to breathe, so it's dead now, rotting away and stinking the shit out of Deathshot's place. In his mind, he's thinking of someone whose going to a nursing home soon.

5. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

That comment

6. PixelAura

PixelAura VIP

use a touchpad LOL

7. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Dude just buy one lol. You can find them for like $5-10. You don't need a $80 gaming mouse like the one I'm getting

8. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Stealthy way of bragging xD

9. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe VIP

If your in the US PM me shipping information, ill see what i can do.

10. PapaVodka

PapaVodka Big Daddy Overlord Banned

I have some extra laying around. Hell, I could even wrap up a new one since it's the holidays.

11. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Deathshot, add me on steam and message me your whereabouts. I have some old dell mice laying around. Or honestly, just go to a thrift shop and buy one for a dollar.. itll cost more to ship it than to just get one at the thrift store.

12. Zikeji

Silent he doesn't want old mice xD.

If Jihad Joe can't help you I could probably score you a $12 cheap gaming mouse off Amazon with 2 day shipping(I have Prime).

13. Re: HALP!!!

Zikeji is good guy greg where as Im scumbag steve,and cant buy you a mic deathshot,especially since Im a broke 14 year old.

14. PapaVodka

PapaVodka Big Daddy Overlord Banned

Man, scumbags and good guys...I'm just a hoarder. I have like two? pairs of Turtle Beaches laying around just because I don't like them.

15. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe VIP

That is exactly what i was gonna do, lol.

16. DeathShot

DeathShot VIP

lol this escalated quickly. going into next semester I literally do not have a dollar to spend until I get my tuition taken care of. my address is 5842 Holly Kosove, Tampa, FL 33620. If one of you guys are serious then that is awesome. im looking preferably for a wireless mouse if you can get one for cheap but otherwise I don't care. as for everyone else,,,, feel free to send me Christmas cards :D ill send one back maybe

17. Zikeji

You sure that's your address?
    -snip-

That's the only address Amazon will let me use.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
  18. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Your gonna get a Serious TTT creep climbin in yo windows and snatchin yo people up. OMGtin would be my first guess.

19. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Yea DeathShot, Remember that time you RDMed me... thanks for giving your address :twisted:
    JK :lol:

20. Re: HALP!!!

It would be me.