Approved -ZeS-B.O.W.Tyrant's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by -ZeS-B.O.W.Tyrant, Apr 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    -ZeS-B.O.W.Tyrant
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:2016182
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    What and how in the world?
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Was I banned for 23 freaking days from a server I can't even remember playing on once? The East 2 ban was bad enough, but this is getting ridiculous....​

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

You were banned for your third offense of RDM and Leave by @Darth West. He will reply at his nearest convenience.

3. I would sure LOVE to know the details of this one....

4. DocFox

Well, if you were slain and happened to leave before the end of your slay round, then it constitutes as RDM and Leave. If you have previous offenses with less than 3 months between each offense, your ban length will be extended.

5. I gotta hear the nitty gritty on it man, because I can't even recall once every playing the vanilla server, much less playing on it when the others were working at that time period....This set of servers definition of RDM and leave is far to tight(especially for it's reporting system) if this is not a mistake....

6. DocFox

Actually, the server's definition of RDM and Leave makes sense when you look at it. If you take away a person's round, then you deserve to have one of yours taken away; if you leave before the end of your round, then you were evading the punishment.

7. Then you assume they were evading the punishment, and ban the potential donator for many many times what the punishment would have been anyway without a shred of warning or notice, when they have no way of knowing whether they are under investigation or not most of the time. And I can promise you with a promise that would put scouts honor to shame(And that is pretty dang promissy) that I have NEVER just shot a dude in the face for no reason(And certainly not left right afterwards, which would be RDM and Leave by most standards, which is typically just when some doosh decides Meh its my last round and opens up indiscriminately before leaving), I am a unusually passive TTT player....

8. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Either way, those are your words. West will respond as soon as he can. So be patient for the time being.

9. DocFox

Also, if you are reported for RDM, then a report menu will pop up when you die for you to enter your response. Given the fact that this is your third offense, it's hard to believe you.

10. Well none of the alleged 3x I have 'RDM and Left' have I seen the boxes or any indication a report owas open

11. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

Well Hello Tyrant
    I hope your kingdoms prosper and you gold run in valleys.

You were banned for RDM & Leave 3 on the vanilla server. As soon as I can get on the server I will be able to find out why I banned you. I hope this isn't to big of a issue for you and I am sorry for the inconvenience. While normal i would say that you could go to any other server and play that may not be the most advisable decision. Seeing that vanilla is the only server "running" I will figure this stuff out ASAP.

12. Got any breaking leads? Maybe a phantom BOW Tyrant running amok being a murder machine dragging my proud name through the mud? Or am I out of my favorite TTT servers for a month...

13. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

You're only banned from vanilla and east 2. When the servers are back up you can play on west, west 2, and east.

14. DocFox

Also, we ban with Steam ID's. So if someone had your name, it wouldn't matter.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2014
  15. Dude I don't think you guys get what I am getting at, with this mod crew behaving this way I won't be playing on ANY servers more than a day, nitpicking and sneaking around looking for reasons to super ban random players on your servers is no way to do things. I was never told any details on as to how in the world someone came to uber ban me for RDM and Leave on Vanilla all of a sudden(Did it happen yesterday when the servers were down or a week ago?), but it doesn't surprise me seeing as how "RDM and leave" seems to involve leaving while a admin is very silently looking into a kill that was made rounds ago that a player can't even remember anymore which he COULD HAVE defended if inquired about then and there while the memory of the event was fresh in his mind, you would figure a server with some 40 staff members could atleast shoot a man a heads up before he issued some heavy bannage like this.... "Hey you just goofed and now i'm gonna rip your face off and ban you from these golden halls of TTT, forever plunging you into the foreverness of TTT mediocrity as though you were some minge running around turning TTT into Deathmatch"....Innocents kill innocents and accidents happen, it's part of TTT, and I DO NOT do it very often and I know the generic rules of TTT very well, as I should, it is my favorite game...

I know lol

Last edited: Apr 30, 2014
  16. DocFox

Just because you don't RDM very often, accidental or not, doesn't mean you can be let off the hook when you do. You apparently have had two previous RDM and Leave bans and your second was active whilst you got yourself this one.

If players shot someone and disconnected right after and we have them the benefit of the doubt, we would be letting a lot of people get away with breaking the rules and we wouldn't be the server we are. This us Serious TTT and we always err on the side that someone avoided their punishment. If a player felt that he was unjustly punished, we have forums for them to place an appeal.

17. I did not kill a teammate and leave, if I did kill a teammate a box never appeared and I was NEVER notified that a report was filed. Of course, being someone who got off work and is looking to relax and play a riveting game of TTT I simply go on assuming that the guy understood why it happened(yes you can bet your pinky finger there was a reason), and was so kind as to let me off the hook...A uneventful round or two goes by, noone ever asks about or mentions these phantom RDMs(Which BTW I still haven't been told what in the world happened on vanilla, your only working server atm) and then it is my bed time and I log out...And every time, BAN...This is a problem

18. Jello

Jello Banned

I'm well aware that is not my place but it is your responsibility as a player to make sure you do not rdm and make sure that if you do or even think you might've ask a mod if you can leave. Serious TTT is not the only server to ban for rdm and leave. In my opinion the banning protocol is quite fair, you have 30 days to redeem yourself if you rdm and leave; you are able to apply for a unban request and hopefully get unbanned and there are other servers of the same make to play on with different admins and mods.

19. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You know the easiest solution to this kind of problem? You ask the staff member who's present if you may have an incoming slay on you. If there isn't, then you can leave without this problem EVER happening. Just a word of advice.

Just because you didn't kill a teammate doesn't mean that you didn't RDM. You could have easily damaged them (even damaging is equivalent to RDM if you did it on purpose with the intention to kill for no reason and/or troll).

Next, you say that we're nitpicking and looking for reasons to ban. Easiest way to avoid that? Don't RDM. Simple as that right? Also, you were banned on the 24th to answer when you were banned.

20. But my trigger finger was just itching and the bullets just jumped right outta my gun and chased him do...I MEAN UHHH yeah i'll have to remember to just ask before I leave, don't usually say anything and just click the X on the window, kinda snobby to not say bye anyway lmfao! I guess I'll just have to get used to the harsh reality that STTT you get your head on a spike for RDM and TTT everyone just kinda Meh...Don't Think I was banned on the 24th on Vanilla, on the 24th was my OTHER OTHER ban, not the OTHER OTHER OTHER ban...lmao

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.