Approved yzmoto88's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by yzmoto88, Jun 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yzmoto88

yzmoto88 VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    yzmoto88
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:78817098
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned from vanilla because I had rdmd and left but what happened was that there was no mod at like 2am and I had been reported so I am like ok I deserve this but kinda dumb I was reported with no mod online an half hour later I had to get off and I still had the report and no mod to deal with it and then I try getting on I was banned. So, of course, I was unhappy because this happened to time already so here I am hello.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    none just was banned​

2. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin Banned VIP

3. yzmoto88

yzmoto88 VIP

ya

4. Sly

Sly Onward and Upward to Greater Glory VIP Silver

I have seen this and will respond with evidence shortly

5. Sly

Ok so the initial report I banned you for can be found below
    [​IMG]
    I will be handling this report and your claims in an unorthodox manner compared to my fellow staff members. I will break down your appeal and your claims one by one below.
    As you can see from the screenshot you accidentally shot someone thinking it was Pre-Round but this proves false as the round was already 8 seconds in. Either you knew or you need to pay more attention.
    You first claimed that you had the report on you for a long while. As you can see in the picture above I handled it within the same map as it happened and it was only a round before the initial ban. I had handled it that round and added a slay to you.
    You then claimed that there was no mod online when you left. This is impossible because you can see I have a screenshot of you leaving while slain which means I applied the slay before you left, you were slain, you left, and I was able to screenshot it.
    Your final claim was that you had the report pending when you left this is impossible because you can see in the screenshot provided above you left while slain which means I handled the report, added your slay, you were slain and you left during your slay.
    Now that I got all that out of the way please tell me why I should remove the ban?

-Sly

6. yzmoto88

yzmoto88 VIP

ok cool I actually remember what happened here I had to leave cause of personal reasons and I was being pressured to get off then right away so I had said that ok I've been slain if I don't leave right now I'm gonna get in big trouble so I just said damn guess ill take the ban I left with the slain active and knew well this is the end so if you don't see this as a good reason I am sorry just kinda upset that I got banned when I knew it was coming I mean you could try listining to the voice chat I am pretty sure I say what is happening

7. Sly

As discussed privately the ban will be removed. I will not be voiding the ban so be careful or the next ban will be longer.

Have Fun!

-Sly

Appeal: Accepted
    Ban Status: Not Voided
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.