Approved YureiWolf's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by YureiWolf, Oct 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YureiWolf

YureiWolf VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    yurei but it's spooky time
    Your Steam ID:
    saaeinszweidrei
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I actually have no idea why I was banned. It says "RDM and leave" at 10am yesterday, and I remember hopping on the server while there were very few people, playing a few rounds, then hopping off to go to sleep. If I logged off while there were no reports against me, I see absolutely no reason why I should be banned. It's not as if I'm a toxic player, I just like to hop on and have some fun when I'm bored.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I know for certain that there were no reports against me when I logged off, as that's something I ALWAYS ensure when logging off. The only possible thing I could even imagine this being for was me shooting someone with a 1911 across the map, but I remember this happening Saturday night, not this morning when the ban took place.​

2. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

You were banned by @Lion for RDM and Leave, 1st offense. He will respond with his evidence and make clear what happened.

Please wait patiently for his response :LOL:

3. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin Banned VIP

Hello @YureiWolf,

You were banned for leaving after you threw an incend and damaged some players for which one of them reported you after you left. I am missing the leave message in the server, therefore, I will unban and void this. In the future make sure to check with the online staff before you leave to prevent these sort of things.

Have a good bongo cat day!
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.