Approved yrjosmiel73's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by yrjosmiel73, Apr 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yrjosmiel73

yrjosmiel73 Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Bato Balani
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:117078389
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I killed my target because he called KOS on an innocent, which is KOSable (isn't it?). I planned to respond to the report but right as I entered !respond to the chat, it said "the server crashed" even though it didn't. I wasn't able to reconnect and thus the mods thinking I "RDM and left".
    Evidence of Innocence:
    You can check the chat history and you will see Hotline (innocent) called KOS on daestars (also innocent). This occured around 13:10 2017, April 25 (GMT).​

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  2. Dwardu

Dwardu School tmrw? VIP

You were banned for RDM and Leave (1st offense) by @That One White Guy from West, please be patient until they gather their evidence.

In the future please state your Steam id in ban appeals, for reference your Steam ID is: STEAM_0:0:117078389

3. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

I have some things to attend to in my personal life so I will respond once I finish up!

4. Scotty

Heyo @yrjosmiel73

Lets get right into why I banned you on West 1 earlier today!

Me and @Theinkern were staffing on West 1 when this report came across us
    [​IMG]

As you explained in your original statement, on your side the game had crashed.
    We were unaware that you had crashed so with you leaving we banned you for RDM and Leave 1st
    [​IMG]

But I have some news!
    I will be accepting and voiding this ban!

Best Wishes
    ~That One White Guy

5. yrjosmiel73

yrjosmiel73 Member

Thank you for understanding, mate!

Also, when should I expect to be able to connect to West 1 again? As of now (2017 April 25, 17:50 GMT), I can not connect to the server.

6. Scotty

I'm about to get on and unban you as I did that and then had to deal with an argument between my siblings

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.