You're welcome.

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Boulja Boy Tell 'Em, Sep 19, 2014.

1. So your saying if i were a famous ex-staff that is reputable with my words, every false report I made would be found true?

2. Ill buy 300 dollar recording software and make a bot take 600 screenshots a second to report a staff member.

3. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

No, I'm not saying that. If you could stop having a condescending attitude, that might help. I'm saying that having a reputation that's not based on how big of a troll you can be can help with people taking you a little more seriously.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Don't be ridiculous. Just take screenshots.

5. Finn

Finn Human VIP

Obs is free.

6. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

You do know that demos aren't hard to record, right?

7. Finn

Finn Human VIP

Open broadcast system for those of you trying to do the googles.

8. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

Yes and no. It's the internet. A lot of people have a second face to show later on.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

I use Action! It's really better than OBS imo. Friendly UI.

10. ExtraJuicyTable

ExtraJuicyTable Staying under the radar. VIP

Sometimes I feel that players don't think we're here to help. We try are best to handle rdm reports and figure it out. You have to understand that your not the only one on the server that got rdm. On most maps there's about 4-6 reports and vanilla about 15. Bad as it sounds its true, you can't possible expects us to make every right decesion every time. We also have a limited time to finish there reports, because after the map changed we loose the logs form that map before. Untill later times. Say a moderator is abusing we would hope there mature and responsible enough to admit to what they done. If not then you must provide some kind of evidence because for all we know he's done nothing and your just reporting him because you don't like him. That's just the way it is. Even if he doesn't get demoted the first time are admins are going to be more aware of the situation. All in all no one is perfect we try are best but sometime s it doesn't work out the way we want it to.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1