Your Pet Peeves

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Wojack, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Wojack

Wojack Her king :3 VIP

What are your pet peeves? What annoys the living crap out of you and makes you want to kill the world? THESE ARE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS!!!
    I'll start it off.
    I don't like stupidity. Like there are people who are ignorant to subjects and can be informed, and then there's legitimate stupidity.
    I don't like repeating myself. I'm used to being given instructions one time, so I'm used to not having things repeated to me, so it is kind of built in that I shouldn't repeat myself.
    The sound of people biting their nails is awful to me.
    I find people not chewing with their mouths closed highly angering to me, due to the noises, and the honest pigotry.
    Those are just a few xD

2. KingAngel

KingAngel The 50 year old 13 year old VIP

I hate when people don't even attempt to spell correct.

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Snak

Snak Banned

fake friends, fake people. You know who you are, your the insecure people that follow everyone else and can't make a mind up for yourself.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2014
  4. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

When people try to convince you that they know what they're talking about, but they have NO idea.

5. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

I hate when people can't tell the difference between Mexico and Brazil. I don't care if the person recognizes that I'm Brazilian, but geez, it's annoying as fuck.

6. When people get so mad at me and cant think of anything cleaver so they call me a n*****

7. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

I hate it when people have wet hands and start touching the back of my neck and face, or when people just continue interrupting or saying no repeatedly in an argument or discussion. ;~;

8. Chronos

Chronos VIP

Well for starters, Mexico didn't get ass raped by Germany, like Brazil

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Taco_Rocket

Taco_Rocket G-G-G-Godmin VIP

When people don't search the forums.

(Not that your thread is in violation).

10. Wojack

Wojack Her king :3 VIP

I did check to make sure because I've made a few before that had already been made xD

11. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

When other staff members join the server I'm on then expect to handle reports.

• Funny x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
  12. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

You meant "correctly". Correct, in this context, is being used as an adverb. Adverbs are used to describe verbs and, in this case, "spell" is the verb. Correct is an adjective used to describe a noun; ex, The answer is correct. (Answer is the noun, and correct is the adjective describing the noun). Correctly is an adverb that is used to describe a verb; ex, He answered the question correctly. (Answered is the verb, and correctly is being used to describe how he answered the question.)

My pet peeve is seeing people correct other peoples spelling/grammar when they themselves can't spell or use grammar properly. The truth is, using perfect grammar/spelling is too hard. I bet this short paragraph is full of errors.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. KingAngel

KingAngel The 50 year old 13 year old VIP

That's why I said attempt :)

14. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

In addition to this I hated how at times I had to do all the reports myself even when other staff are online because they see that I was doing them anyway so they don't even bother.

15. Chronos

Chronos VIP

rekt

16. Soul Eater

Soul Eater Active Member

When People say i have a voice changer -_- THAT SHIT GETS OLD

17. Jello

Jello Banned

People not understanding LGBT rights and having to explain how you do not need to be gay to support them
    when someone slobbers on the blunt
    repeating myself
    people interrupting me
    girls acting stupid just to get a guy's attention
    playing games while texting like you text them and they purposely take three hours to respond.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

When someone doesn't follow personal hygiene or doesn't wash their hands with soap after using the bathroom( especially after pooping)

19. Soul Eater

Soul Eater Active Member

When Niggas steal my lighter

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  20. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

When my friends/girlfriend constantly talk about their "parties" stories
    It literally annoys the living fuck out of me.
    (Like they are right now and I'm just annoyed.)