Your first sgm experience!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by The Cuddle Team Leader, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

I don't really remember anything too specific about my very first time on SGM. Pretty sure the map was richland though.

2. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

3. 9/26/13 08:52AM - 5D - RDM and Leave - West0

4. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

I died.
    if only that had been my first irl experience

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Idk why it sticks out this much but I remember sniping someone on the bridge of Skycraft on Vanilla and then immediately being mauled by a couple people as I left the bridge area, one being @nilz

Then getting banned by La Vie for RDM and Leave.

Fast forward a couple months and the first forums memory I had on here was a thread made by @Sherlock Milky :3 about why they loved Vanilla and I was first exposed as a meme.

6. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

First experience... I was getting yelled at by a moderator for impersonation of staff. I guess m4sterofp4in is too resemblance to Pain? Anyway I was told to change it or get kicked from the server. I was really angry by this so I left.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Playing on Slenderman, Dust2, office and Nipperhouse with people like GunAndBomb, Competer, Angelx, Asty, and Highwon.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. banned for rdming lol (before I actually joined the comm.)

9. Sir Ody

Sir Ody VIP

Joined, got slain for something or other, screeched at staff, left and swore to never do it again, I have been screeching at staff for about a year and a half now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

Banned for rdm and leave 1st by @Shadow. My ban was voided due to a lack of evidence. My first map was minecraft village (the one with no traps and such) And I began to crowbar someone, got gunned down, and I decided to leave.

For my first 200 hours on sgm my favorite weapons were the scout and the m16. Later on J began to use the shotgun in place of the m16. Near the end of 2017 I mainly used galil as I do today. Occasionally I will use an awp however... especially on dolls :D

If I remember correctly the only maps in vanilla back in Janruary 2016 were b5, tiptsky, seriouscraft, nether, minecraftcity, minecraftvillage, mineshaft, skycraft and minecraft haven.

The next mc maps to be added are approximately in this order: dolls, motel, craftroom (removed now), 67thway, mythic, rooftops (removed now), jondome (temporarily removed) , island, fissure, drybonesvillage, fantasy, jondome (readded) , tcannon.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  11. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

I knew something was up!

• Like Like x 2
  12. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

I first joined the forums because I thought @POP STAR was such a good mod that I wanted to be a mod too. Boy was I wrong on that one

jk ly pop

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Kurta

Kurta VIP Bronze

Banned.

14. Kurta

Kurta VIP Bronze

Nothing changed (I don’t learn) ;)

15. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

ez boost

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Koishi

Koishi Killer Queen VIP

i accidentally created an alt when i first joined because i didnt know how to change the name of my first account

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

What did you want to change it from that you tried so much?

18. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

double barrel on terrortrain. got 3 kills, thought i was a legend. made a montage of double barrel kills shortly after.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2