Your Favourite Vocaloid Song/Artist

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Voca, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

So I like to listen to music while writing assignments, and so I started to listen to some Vocaloid again, and I recalled one of my favourite artists. So I found a mix of all of their songs, and was like, I wonder if there is anyone on the community who listens to Vocaloid and if they have a Favourite artist or song.

So this discussion is for people who would like to share their opinion on favourite vocaloid songa and artist c:

My Favourite Artist would be PinnochioP

Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
  2. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

Not exactly sure if this counts, but I've always really liked this one: (the title means "Akari is coming" or "akari has arrived")

• Like Like x 1
  3. Voca

Oh well, not like the thread have been used for its purpose anyways o.o

4. Voca

All good, at this point with barely any responses to it, I could just change the thread to that, but then again, there should be other threads for posting fave songs im general o.o

5. cynder

cynder ice queen VIP

I love Hatsune Miku so much. I went through a really big anime phase when I was 14 and my fellow weebish friends recommended me some Miku songs and idk I still like them even tho my phase kinda ended. Here's my top 3:

this one has some weird lyrics so..

this is a bop if I ever heard one
    and my all-time favorite

I think it's really cute and I remember trying to learn the little dance when I was younger

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Voca

That is certainly some of the Good old Classic songs c:

Mitchie-M (The artist who made Viva Happy) Is my 2nd favorite artist of all time.

If I were to shove in some of my old favorites.

(Fun Fact about the above one, when I was in 7th grade (13) I was a little stupid lol, I didnt know what atheist was, so when I read a comment on the song saying "Im an Atheist, church of Gumi" I honestly though that was a thing and wrote a whole school project off of atheist being a religion where people believe in the events of the song and shit, best part is that my teachers at that time bought it 100% ) Now its just a funny memory to think back to how wrong I was back then xD

All time favorite would probably be

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Porter Robinson's "Worlds" album featured vocals from the vocaloid software. These are my two favorite tracks off the album.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Vent Xekart

Vent Xekart VIP Bronze

GHOST DATA, an indie artist that a friend showed me uses Vocaloid for some his tracks.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

I found this when using the Roblox radio system when I was 8 and liked it for a reason.

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  10. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

unironically, one of my favorite anime is Mekakucity Actors, which is based on vocaloid songs

best one is probably this one

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Voca

Thanks for reminding me of these 2 amazing songs that are related to Mekakucity Actors

• Winner Winner x 1