Your favourite artists in the past year

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Aboose!, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Aboose!

Aboose! Floral shirts, Dads and sleeveless sweaters are IN VIP

Since I can't play TTT in my campus library and Ive read enough law today to kill your average 18 year old, I thought id start a thread.

Simple.. Id like to hear what are your 3 favourite artists that have really grown on you in the past YEAR.
    Artist is not limited to music, it could be visual art if you really want, but mine will be musical art.

I will begin.

1. Hardwell - The EDM scene has seriously grown on me lately and a lot of my friends here at school listen to it and my school town attracts a serious amount of EDM artists throughout the year especially in the winter months
    2. High Valley - I have listened to country almost my entire life and these boys are from Alberta, I discovered them about 3 months ago and I can't stop listening to everything they put out.
    3. Rick Ross - I work out quite a bit and ever since I have downloaded all his stuff its all I listen to when I lift.

- I hope this thread will help people all together discover music, preferably good music
    - also.. go listen to Event's stuff, its pretty good

2. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

so many music threads

As of recent, I've been into a lot of Russian Folk Metal, like Arkona and Kalevala

3. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Well, as of late, i would say Cage the Elephant has really grown on me, and Chiodos.

4. Aboose!

Aboose! Floral shirts, Dads and sleeveless sweaters are IN VIP

Giving Arkona a listen, enjoying it

5. Fever

Fever SiCKER THAN PNEUMONiA VIP

6. PapaVodka

PapaVodka Big Daddy Overlord Banned

Banksy will always be number one and I will always find new ways to fall in love.
    Music wise, Rasmus Seebach is number two for the sake of the list.
    Number three? There is no number three.

7. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

It's crazy how diverse this server really is atleast when it comes to entertainment.

8. Sub-Zero

Sub-Zero VIP

I am also studying Law XD

I love to listen to:

1. Juicy J - Amazing music and everything sounds awesome
    2. Kendrick Lamar - Amazing verses and probably the best rap artist out there ATM
    3. Aside from that I just listen to the classics.