Your Favorite Childhood TV show

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Neon Barbarian, Aug 7, 2014.

1. bobasawr

bobasawr In the name of the moon, I'll punish you VIP

Teen Titan, Pokemon, Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents, Kim Possible, Kids Next Door, Card Captors, Tokyo Mew Mew, Sailor Moon, Avatar the Last Airbender, Cyber Six, Dexter's Laboratory, DBZ, Sabrina the Teenage Witch (not the cartoon one), The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, That's So Raven, The Ripping Friends, Jimmy Neutron, Fresh Prince of Belair, Xiaolin Showdown, Kirby, Martin Mystery, Kappa Mikey, Danny Phantom and so many more oh god.... someone help me

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Deadzero

Deadzero VIP

old yugioh is the best yugioh until they fucked up the show rip

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Fresh Prince of Bel Air :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Virtx

Virtx VIP

I loved to watch Code Lyoko everytime I came home from school and then Sonic in the morning before I left gotta love sonic baby.

5. spongebob, the wiggles, other australian children shows even though I'm american, I thought teletubbies was as creepy as shit and still do, blues clues, kim possible, american dragon, was it?, lazy town: I know this is La Vie's fav video @La Vie

6. Jake

Jake Brother of megaboy (RIP) VIP

Yu-Gi-Oh, DBZ, Teenage Robot, Johnny Bravo, Samurai Jack, Danny Phantom, Sonic, Dexters Lab, Ed Edd n Eddy, Naruto, Spongbob, Courage the cowardly dog, Scooby-doo, Looney tunes, Franklin, Ben-10, Teen Titan, Thundercats (the 1985 version not the dumb 2011 one), Pinky and the Brain, Tom and Jerry, Justice League, Jackie Chan Adventures, CatDog, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Hey Arnold, Recess, Codename: Kids Next Door, Cow and Chicken, The Flintstones, Magic School Bus (anyone else remember those days at school where you watched these all day :D), Chalk Zone, Invader Zim, Clifford the Big Red Dog, Alvin and the Chipmunks, The Wild Thornberries

All I can really remember right now, so nostalgic QQ.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. I remember that, I used to love that show

8. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I grew up in the late 80s and 90s watch The Rugrats. They grew up the same time that I did. I stopped watching after the All Grown Up episodes started lol.

9. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things Banned VIP+ Silver

Sesame Street, Arthur, Zoboomafoo, Clifford, Scooby Doo, Rug Rats, Bugs Bunny, Woody the Woodpecker, Dexter's Laboratory, Dragon Ball, Ninja Turtles, Ed, Edd, 'n' Eddy, Batman, Pink Panther, The Jetsons, Popeye, The Flintstones, Kim Possible, Jackie Chan Adventures, Muppets, Garfield, Tiny Toon Adventures, Saved by the Bell, Mickey Mouse, Bob the Builder, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, and Avatar the Last Airbender.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Natsu | SP

Natsu | SP IIIIINCURSIO! VIP

Courage the cowardly dog, Tale Spin and Ed, Edd n' Eddy.

11. Rambo

Rambo Shoot first, ask later. VIP

Courage the Cowardly Dog, Ed Edd n' Eddy, Megas XLR(RIP), DBZ, Naruto, Code lyoko , Gundam Wing, Outlaw star, Cowboy Bebop, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, home movies, Yu Yu Hakusho, Bobobo-bo bo-bobo, Rurouni Kenshin, Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Samurai Jack, Foster home for imaginary friends, Hey Arnold, The Wild Thornberrys, Dexter's Laboratory, Big-O.

So much I don't remember. so here is what I remember.

12. Kalvinjetson13

Kalvinjetson13 *CALCIUM INTENSIFIES* VIP

I loved courage the cowardly dog but that shit was 2spooky.

RETURN THE SLAB

13. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

Scooby doo

TURN UP FOR SHAGGY!

14. Jesus Carlos

Jesus Carlos Regular Member

i feel like ur list just perfectly descibred what i watched also

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1