Approved your butt's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by your butt, Sep 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. your butt

your butt VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Erwin Rommel
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:37644936
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned because of this ban report:
    https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-erwin-rommel.43001/
    I think It isn't fair I was banned because of this report, considering I wasn't hacking at all, I know my history doesn't help, but I've never hacked since I was first banned for it.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-erwin-rommel.43001/
    On minute 2:50 or so, you can clearly see I have recoil, gmod demos have bad sync so maybe thats why It looks sketchy before that time, but wtf, anyone that's ever used the ak can testify how it works just like that up close range. Please, I never hacked​

2. your butt

your butt VIP

Fuck, I just noticed that after the round ends, It spectates shadow, and not me. Well, regardless, on 1:03 you can see I miss the first shots, and then get the kill, again, Im using an ak47, which barely has any recoil if you know how to use it, Im also being banned based on a 2-3 minutes long video showing me kill 2 people, thats hardly valid evidence if you ask me

3. Shadow™

Shadow™ What it do Shortyyyy™ VIP

But mine didnt in my vid you clearyly saw that u had no recoil so
    i mean were not saying u have aimbot but we saw u with no recoil
    (dont Warn meh i was in this report filed against him and tell ing him)

4. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

I'll tag @Agent A since he was the one who dealt with the report against you. Please be patient while he reviews this appeal and decides on the matter.

5. your butt

your butt VIP

Aight, thank you.

6. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

As I told on you on the sb, I received a demo via pm, which I banned you for, not the video. You'll also have to be patient as I stated in the sb as I'm still currently away from my computer/laptop.

7. HowardMB33

HowardMB33 Member

um well iv played with Erwin Rommel a lot and he is a good player and he is also really good with an AK so him being able to coup with the recoil to the point where it looks like he has no recoil is no surprise to me i dont thin he was haking

8. your butt

your butt VIP

I know, regardless, I was going to make an appeal with the evidence you received or without it, because I didn't hack

9. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

So apparently, the demo got corrupted on my side so I do not have any evidence to demonstrate no recoil.
    Thus, I will be unbanning you.
    Once again, apologies to the incident.

Appeal: Accepted; Voided.

Edit:
    Also to answer your question why it was 12w. It was due to it being second offense of hacking as well as your general history on our servers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.