Your Bad/Good Break-ups :3

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Bluesky4life, May 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bluesky4life

Bluesky4life Regular Member

Share a good or bad breakup if you want......

I broke up with my girlfriend like 2 days ago and she was like "Babe I can't live without you" in my response I said "well then die" and she walked out in tears and we never talked since :3

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Wait... you seem proud of what you said to her?

Disgusting if you are, no way to speak to someone.

also off-topic pls

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Bluesky4life

Well you shouldn't judge what I said to the girl because you dont know the girl like I do, So back off.
    Also I wont explain what she did to me either because you wanna be SOOO cynical.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
  4. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

Doesn't warrant you basically telling another person to off themselves, or die. You shouldn't be telling anyone to die, really. Just because 'we don't know the girl like you do' either.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Bluesky4life

lol I find it funny that you truly bweive that I seriously mean to go kill herself LOL I laugh at the ignorance LOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOL
    we'll continue this arguement l8er for I have class to goto.

• Dumb Dumb x 6
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 2
  6. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

It's called common decency.

No matter what she did you still respect that person, as a person, especially if she was someone special to you, which clearly she was based on the fact you two shared a relationship.

If the relationship was a bad as you make it, why did it take you so long to end it?
    No matter the reason you don't tell someone such things and it ultimately undermines you as a person and what exactly have you gained? A bit of self pride in making someone feel belittled? I hope it was worth it.
    If the two of you had a problem then you should have worked with her to resolve the problems you both had, a relationship is a two way mission, but it seems that you were quick to just tell her to die, when it was obvious she actually cared about you a lot to come out with such a sentence.

Also this attitude again, stinks.

Honestly i don't think you deserved the girl considering how much you find telling her to die such a mockery.

I for the love of god hope you check on her and apologize.

I feel this also wasn't the reaction you wanted and you wanted us to join in with your laughter, sorry to disappoint.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

Able to be interpreted many ways, y'know.

8. I really hope you don't treat others the same way.

9. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

What is this thread?!?!

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

I'm writing this on my phone so don't mind my mess ups but
    Telling someone to go die is basically telling them to go commit suicide, especially when they say they can't live without you. The worst thing is that you seem to be joking about it. Joking about a serious problem (especially about a problem that a lot of people have trouble fighting off everyday) is fucking evil and cold.

I don't want to start drama but to me now you're the scum of the earth.

Last edited: May 19, 2015
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Alrighty, I'm locking this due to it becoming an attack on the OP. He obviously missed the mark and the joke was tasteless. Mistake made, I'm sure he'll learn and he won't make it again.

In short: don't joke about suicide.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.