Approved young buckethead's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by young buckethead, Aug 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    young buckethead I think?
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:47364856
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for RDM and LTAP a month or two ago for 19 weeks, I do not remember leaving for the rdm in the first place but never disputed this ban since I had responsibilities in real life I had to attend to and I never really had the time to get back to it.

If I did actually LTAP after RDMing someone I apologize, as this is not my first offense and it in no means was on purpose, I do enjoy the server and I'd like to rejoin the community.

Edit: I did actually dispute this but I forgot about it, I think that I should still be unbanned due to the fact that I've served a quite a bit of this ban already, and I think I've changed in that time, I also don't even remember the incident.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    None, this was a month or two ago.​

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

3. If no evidence of this is found, can I have my last ban cleared? Same thing happened with my last ban when I appealed it but I was banned for 19 weeks instead of 8 weeks for this anyways, I didn't dispute this at the time for the reason stated before.

4. Scotty

If wink does not have any evidence of the ban then the leads that I had tagged can decide if they want to unban you or keep it.

5. Scotty

6. Oh you're right, I forgot I appealed this lol so I meant that I wanted the ban cleared if there was no evidence of it happening, like removed from my record

7. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Hey @young buckethead,

Look, I'll be honest with you. You have a colorful ban history on record. Mass RDM, RDM and Leave and spamming. I suppose you can understand this is not a behavior we accept in our servers at all.
    However, what disturbs me even more is how you portrait things in this appeal. You make it sound like the ban was unjustified, and that you "don't remember leaving for the RDM" even though the evidence provided by Wink on the appeal linked above prove very well what happened (which, on a more personal note, is an obvious RDM for absolutely no reason - something I don't appreciate it all. I mean, fighting over a prop?). And, honestly, after close to two years in our servers, can you really say that you don't know what is considered RDM and what isn't?
    The point I'm trying to make is simple: you act as if this isn't your problem. Instead of being honest and saying "look, I messed up, I'm sorry", you put the blame in others and try to sneak away from this punishment, even asking to completely void the ban after you were shown exactly why it's valid. This dishonesty is what discourages me the most from really considering your appeal. I do believe in starting a new page with people who wish to change their ways, but in your case... it just doesn't look like it at all.

What do you have to say about all this?

8. I did say that I apologize and by "I don't remember" I seriously don't remember it happening, however, that doesn't change the fact that it did happen and I know that it is my fault, if I'm given a second chance here I promise not to continue this behavior. I have already served almost two months of this ban and I really just want to come back, I don't see the point of punishing me any longer for such a small incident when I'm honestly genuinely sorry for doing it.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
  9. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Alright.
    I'm going to give this a try. I'll give you another chance to prove yourself, and I really do hope you've taken my words into consideration. Do note, however, that this is likely to be your last chance - should you continue being a nuisance, you will be banned again and no appeals will help at that point.
    Please use this as an opportunity to change your ways. I'm sure you can do that. Now prove me I'm right.

Appeal ACCEPTED.

~Opalium

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.