Approved YellowSnow's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by YellowSnow, May 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Greg Jones
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:50253666
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    The reason why I was banned was because I'm a dumbass and whispered someone I do not know personally as a joke "You to Dr. Death: shoot everyone you see". I didn't consider it ghosting at the time because I didn't say whether anyone was a traitor or not, and didn't actually know all the remaining people were traitors. Obviously I made a mistake and I apologize and of course it won't happen again. I plead for some leniency and promise to not be a dumbass again.

Sincerely, Greg
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Banned by @Pacifist for 28 days.​

2. Dwardu

Dwardu School tmrw? VIP

You were banned by @Pacifist for Ghosting ( 1st ) - Offense, please be patient until they gather their evidence.

3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Considering this is your first offense of ghosting, I'll be shortening the ban to 2 weeks. Please take this as a warning to not be so foolish in the future. You already know why you were banned, but I'll go ahead and provide some evidence below:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....229/3B6423146A4F04484435BA4872B59C89309CA9C7/
    Above is the ghosting itself, you told Dr. Death to kill everyone he saw, and he was the last innocent alive as seen here. So you ghosted to him.

[​IMG]

Anyhow, the ban has been shortened to 2 weeks however the ban will not be voided. If you ghost again it will be the 2nd offense or an 8 week global ban. Please take this as a warning to be more careful as to what you send, else you will receive a much more severe punishment. Feel free to play on any other servers, as the ban is local!

If you have any questions, feel free to
    Click here.

Appeal:
    Approved
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.