Approved yeet's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by yeet, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yeet

yeet VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    yeet
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i got banned for rdm and leave im guessing
    i only damaged trinity with a crowbar because he was saying hes a t and not for rdm
    Evidence of Innocence:
    idk m8 just ask trinity

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

3. TrinityBlade ⚔️

TrinityBlade ⚔️ They question the king upon leaving. VIP

My client over here, yeet, was wrongfully banned for rdm & leave after he used a crowbar to lower my health down to 72hp. To use a crowbar and hurt another player on the server is a crime, I concur. However, if I state that I am a traitor (i.e, a false kos on myself), then my client is more than happy to use reasonable force to bring me down.
    Furthermore, only 5 people were on the server at the time and we were all bored. (Yeet, Shamaan, Juissi, a random no-ranker, and my lawful self) Due to the sheer lack of players on the server, I decided to use my crowbar in a (toxic) manner (in order to liven up the game) which could have been translated by yeet as tbaiting. This is due to me swinging my crowbar towards the random no-ranker multiple times, not hitting him, just swinging towards him. My client then decided to hit me with his crowbar due to this action.

Overall, yeet maybe rdm'd, I don't know the way you perceive it, but that doesn't matter. What yeet did did not ruin anyone's fun and did not influence how the round turned out. Innocents still won, no one got karma banned and nothing bad happened because of it. I am simply here to ask that his ban be revoked and he is allowed back onto the only SGM server which is tolerable.

Good day,
    -FakeBlade

4. Juissi :D

Juissi :D Epic VIP

Heres the report an the leave, but they aren't relevant since i didn't get the chat logs screenshotted apparently, myself didn't see any self implication but may aswell since you both are in the same boat, ill just be unbanning you and voiding the ban.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.