YAYYYY POINTS!!!

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Zypther, May 13, 2016.

1. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

At the request of @Dimitri

So, SGMOD!
    How about make there be a possibility of more points around the server! So on an old server which used "cash" and irl money, you for a bit of "cash" for kills on the other team, surviving till the end of end round, being the last man standing at the end of end round, most kills, and if your team won the round.

Now I feel like this could possibly be coded with points instead of "cash" do we can have people get the upgrades and such if they want, because I don't really like the idea of afking a lot or losing all my points cause someone bought max tickets.

So I'm gonna tag @Highwon because it is coding and he codes the server! :)

Last edited: May 13, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

-1 would encourage rdm I think. The best way to be the last man standing, get the most kills, and won the round would be RDM the whole server

3. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Well, the thing is, it is only if you survive the end round. But I see your point. And maybe Highwon could make it so that you get docked points for killing innos as an inno, or T's as a T, as well as the fact you only get points as inno by killing ts and vice versa

4. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

I don't get what sets this apart from the current point system.
    It sounds like you're just suggesting more ways to get points

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Well now you deduct points when I defend myself from rdm or kill people doing traitorus acts when they're inno

6. Justice

Justice VIP

I Think adding a +10 point gain for surviving/ winning a round would be a great addon

7. Dimitri

Dimitri VIP

I said it would encourage RDM for getting points for kills...

I'm only suggesting the entire team getting points each for winning the round.

Maybe 10 for innos and 30 for T's.

8. Would it be fair to deduct points if you got slain for rdming someone?

9. Why does snooper suck?

• Disagree Disagree x 1