Yall look so sad.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Pacifist, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

:cry:

2. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Bye Pacifist,
    See you around :sneaky:

3. Diehard01

Diehard01 Yippee Ki Yay VIP

It is sad to see you go as a staff member Pacifist.
    But on another note, See you around on the servers.

4. shit. I never saw that coming

5. pup

pup Princess Pup

1st corgi. Thanks so much for all the good times we had with the team and making administrator a lot easier. I'll truely miss having you on the team.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I promised myself I wouldnt cry

Love you bud.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

I've known you since I first joined the community Paci, and when I eventually got to be on the same Team as you that was pretty cool. You were a Moderator for a long time at one time and I respect that, and I'm glad you served the community for as long as you did.

I'm sure you have plans to return, and I have no plans on leaving. So I'll see you later as far as Staffing is concerned.

• Like Like x 1
  8. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

What...The...Fuck

After all those painstaking hours I spent training and staffing with you, and hell, playing with you before you were even staff, I don't even get a tag?

Just..Fucking...Wow
    [​IMG]

This is a picture of the Dead Sea, it is the saltiest place on earth. Next to me, right now.

Fun Fact: The Dead sea is over 24% Salt, while the rest of the worlds oceans is only 4%, Anarchist currently has a salt content of 100%

Jokes aside, Hit me up sometime or something, shit, we don't talk anymore :(

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1