Denied Ya Boi Vhondy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Ya Boi Vhondy, Feb 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ya Boi Vhondy

Ya Boi Vhondy New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Ya Boi Vhondy
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:87390172
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i was banned for being toxic when being toxic is not in the motd when i wasnt even being toxic the hole server was messing around in voice chat
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Cafedemocha banned you for toxic behavior and gameplay. He'll respond as soon as he can.

3. Cafedemocha

Cafedemocha 2319 VIP

Hello @Ya Boi Vhondy lets get right into it

When I had joined west that night you and a few other guys were being extremely racist and harassing multiple people on the servers including my moderator @Frosty. You were calling false kos's on him and targeting him because he is a moderator. You were also shouting in your mics "Racism isn't in the MOTD" when it actually is: 2. No spamming or harassing other players under general rules. Racism is a form of harassment especially when used in a malicious way like you guys were and will be treated as such. Harassment is also explained in our extended (here), which also goes into detail over all our rules listed in the MOTD.

I will be DENYING your appeal and locking this, I will also be tagging my moderator @Frosty in case he would like to add something. Hopefully when your ban is up you'll come back you'll have a better attitude.

4. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

What up @Ya Boi Vhondy

You were exhibiting extremely toxic behavior while you were playing during my staff session.

When you say that "Frosty is in the corner drinking cum" out to the entire of 34 plus you and myself, that is extremely toxic behavior, others may have joined in with you, they have been banned for it as well.

I will be agreeing with my admin and say that this appeal is denied!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.