xxxtentacion

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by veL, Jun 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Youre a hideous person. He was a troubled man who grew up in a violent gang and thats all he knew. Music became an escape for him and when he started making music he moved away from his violent past. He was making up for his actions. And no, I have no compassion for her because she isnt a "victim of abuse". Shes a lying manipulative bitch who ruined his life. None of the abuse charges have proof behind them, he was only charged for collateral guilt on a similar case. Yeah, he still did other fucked shit, but comparing him to hitler is a fucking joke.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

See, defending someone like this is exactly why people have to "set the record straight". You're bitching about morals but neither myself nor you clearly have any in this regard. I'm not going to argue the veracity of her claims. The police did their investigations, gathered their evidence, and made their conclusions. The court conducted it's own trial based on this evidence and the reports, and the court documents on the conviction are even online, here: https://www.scribd.com/document/338234122/Miami-Dade-formal-charges . You don't get charged with all that due to someone lying. Not to mention the witness tempering charge isn't something she created out of thin air by lying, it's something they added on later due to his literal tampering with the investigation. Why would you tamper if you had nothing to hide?

Yes, everyone in the world is more or less morally bankrupt. This is just how it is and how it has been. We strive on controversy, creating it, partaking in it, etc. It's what I'm doing now, partaking in the controversy. It's human nature.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. jshore

jshore VIP

Wow.

There are plenty of videos, arrests and other violent and scummy shit XXXTentacion has done while making music. In fact, he's done more violent things during his music career than before it. Imagine being so fucking delusional that you lie to yourself over some POS artist that you have never even met before. Grow up.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Hey, enough of this bullshit. This thread is to give opinions about a person's murder and about him in general, but it has clearly derailed into a personal grudge match between those who think his death was justified and those who think it wasn't. Stop this nonsense or I will lock this thread. No need to act like children here.

A simple disagree will do, you don't have to call people out.

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  6. jshore

jshore VIP

Would rather have it locked than have more sympathizers for a violent abuser in this thread.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  7. @Pacifist I read your latest reply while typing this, and yes you're right, this isn't very productive, but I am sick and fucking tired of this kind of shit. Hope you'll forgive me.

--------------------

This is very interesting. Like @Pacifist I had to google the fucker, but remembered him instantly. This was the scumbag motherfucker who made a music video where he and a young black kid hung a white kid, for "justice". Good riddance, we don't need shit like that around here any day. There are so many ways to say this it is laughable: what goes around comes around, live by the sword die by the sword, karma, etc.

Thank you! I spent a whole thread trying to get this across.

YOU, sir, are the one who needs to re-evaluate YOUR morals, etc. Yes, that any human being should die like this isn't something we should desire, or praise, but this particular one is the last one we should be standing up for or shedding tears over. This animal was a living embodiment of hate and violence. There was nothing redeeming about him. He beat women, beat men he didn't agree with, did drugs, weapons, and made his whole livelihood from unapologetically glorifying all this trash. And he literally got what he deserved. I wouldn't be surprised if his killers were family of that poor woman.

Yes, he didn't have a good upbringing, and that is a factor. But it doesn't matter. Each and everyone of us is responsible for our own actions. Blaming it on the failings of others is horseshit, and a huge cop out. No excuse.

He was 20? Fuck his age. What about this poor young man? http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...rged-killing-14-year-old-boy-riding-his-bike/ Where are your tears for this 14 yr old who wasn't a criminal scumbag?

He had a "good soul"? Are you mental? He sure had time enough to show evidence of this, and never did. Pretty good chance that means he didn't.

What about all the cops shot by low lifes like this? What about those brave men and women who go out every day and risk their lives, so you can come home alive and mourn these kind of degenerates? Yes, he was a human being, but until we have a tribute thread to every man and woman in blue who was killed by some shit like this, we will not cry over him.

Yes, we all do wrong. But guess what: I have never raped someone. I have never beaten someone bloody just because I didn't like them. I have never sold drugs to kids on the street. I have never pushed this kind of lifestyle as desirable through media I have produced. You tell me which one of us got what was coming to him. How about you?

Go out and do something productive. It's people like you, with too much time on their hands who jump on the newest cause bandwagon to think they're doing something good by standing up for criminals that makes this world a worse place.

I see you at least have a cooler head than most of us. But, if people don't want to be separated from their children, how about not illegally crossing a sovereign border in the first place? Huh? How about that novel idea?

Also, a large portion of these children aren't even brought by their parents, they are brought along by anyone as an excuse to get in and get cushy benefits. Horseshit.

Plus, what the fuck do you expect, when you are a criminal, which is what illegally crossing a border makes you? No U.S citizen who committed a petty crime, much less cross a border illegally, gets to take their children to prison with them. Please use your head.

Add to that that the media has blown this, which Obama did too by the way, way out of proportion, and it's a non-issue. You really need to check you facts.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    • Dumb x 4
    • Friendly x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  8. Kyül

Thanks for the personal attack and all, but im sorry to inform you that you really cant dictate who I mourn and let alone criticize me for it. Again, im not standing up for his actions. Im not gonna argue how much change he had shown because it clearly isnt a factor in the discussion. But to put it simply, I dont care. Plenty of people have done wayyy worse shit than he did and they dont deserve to get gunned down and stabbed like him either. And I respected him a lot as an artist, therefore I wanted to express my sadness of him being gone in the first place. Im no apologist, but death is a sad thing to occur to anyone imo. So me saying its a shitty thing to completely disrespect not only him but those who cared about him personally by shitting on his grave even tho he JUST died is coming from a neutralp place, and id give anyone that justice. No one deserves to get gunned down like a dog and no one deserves for people to judge them for who the care for. All im saying is we should stop the fucking hate, its so unnecessary. You can dislike him all you want and thats your absolute right, but dont ruin it for other people who actually do care by throwing negativity at them. Thats all, live and let live.

• Like x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  9. You're welcome, and yes to the first, and you're wrong to the second.

I also said that we shouldn't desire or praise what happened to him. The difference is that you made a whole post beatifying him and calling everyone else haters for not doing the same. You mentioned that he did bad shit almost as an aside, as though it didn't matter. What little good he may have done was drowned out by the whole of his evil life, and I do not believe he genuinely was turning to good.

Hate is bs. The term hate has been twisted, and true hate has almost ceased to exist, having been replaced by this pussy culture, where if someone dislikes or disagrees with you in any way, you can scream "HATE" and that person gets instantly ostracized. Grow the fuck up and grow a pair. That's life.

This man isn't getting "hated" on unduly. Actions have consequences, and he found that out in the truest sense, "Live by the sword, die by the sword." And what you are calling "hate" is the just public perception of the evil this man lived and promoted. And this is what history will remember him for, if it remembers him at all.

Live and yet live, yes, but do the right thing first. Spend your tears and send your prayers and good wishes to people who lost their lives actually doing good for others.

We will pray that God has mercy upon his soul, and that he may rest in peace, but that is it. I, and good people, are not not in the business of weeping over those who only brought destruction on their fellow man.

Have a nice day.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Kyül

Innocent until proven guilty, and there is no concrete proof that related him to being guilty of abuse. Yes, he was guilty of witness tampering and other related charges, but until the full truth comes out, hes not an abuser.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

If you can't play nicely, you can't play at all.
    :locktopic:

He had a troubled past and committed crimes. What he deserved was to stand trial like any other person, not to be gunned down on the side of the road. However, any hate he has received is a byproduct of his own actions and cannot simply be tossed aside. It sucks that he is dead, but he was a very polarizing person. You either love him and call him a saint, or you are happy he is dead. The middle ground is simply that you don't know much about him and refuse to pass judgement. I refuse to pass judgement on him and everyone else in this thread who has shared their opinions. I also forgive you Doc Holiday. Hopefully we can all just move on now.

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Friendly x 2
    • Dumb x 2
    • Useful x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.