Denied xxNIGhtmareburgeRx's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by xxNIGhtmareburgeRx, Feb 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxNIGhtmareburgeRx

xxNIGhtmareburgeRx New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    xxnightmareburgerxx
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:28914053
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    An admin was in a tizzy about people "harassing" others so a bunch of people (including myself) started poking fun about it and pointing out that rule was silly since it's completely arbitrary, saying everything was harassment like calling someone stupid was harassment or KOSing someone was harassment. This went on for a while, until the admin (Guilty was his name) called someone a faggot. I started questioning him and how he can call someone a faggot and still say at the same time other people aren't allowed to call each other faggots. He didn't respond because of course he was just being a hypocrite and in the wrong, so I called him a faggot, and I got kicked for harassment. I rejoined the server, and said "Ok Guilty, tell me, how can you honestly sit there and call someone a faggot and then when I call you a faggot you kick me?" Bam, banned for 24 hours for harassment.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

I have seen this and will respond as soon as I can.

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@xxNIGhtmareburgeRx

I joined the server around the time when Nefarious was staffing and dealing with a lot of toxic behavior. So I chose to help out and started helping to deal with getting rid of each of the problematic players. Now why were you banned? Let's go over these situations that led to each warning. Each of these scenarios will be covered through a video as a lot of your harassment was done over voice.

[​IMG]
    1) The first gag was created when you chose to kill me for using your health station while you were a detective. I chose to report you and you immediately chose to call me a "crusty faggot". I chose to give you the first gag and warning based off of that behavior.

[​IMG]
    2) The second situation pretty much turned out like the first one with you calling me a faggot again even after you were warned to stop using homophobic slurs.

[​IMG]
    3) The third and final situation that ultimately gave you your 1 day ban was with you aggressively bringing this topic up again even after you were warned both times to not use that kind of language. Choosing to push the question of why I called someone a "faggot" when I clearly didn't say anything of the sort. Considering that you were previously warned for using such language and aggression, I chose to give you the ban in the end.

--> And finally to put the entire debate to rest on whether or not I actually called a player a "faggot", I have a recording of the actual situation of who actually called the other player a "faggot". As you'll see by the video, you'll actually hear my own voice as shown in the clip and then notice who actually says it.

With all of these pieces of evidence conjoined together, I will be denying your appeal. Your behavior was clearly disruptive tonight and based on how you've been acting, I don't see much reason to accept your appeal. Your ban is only for 24 hours so I suggest that you actually learn that using this kind of language won't take you so far in our servers and will only lead to more punishment. Your appeal is denied.

Sincerely,
    Guilty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.