Approved xX_Entity_Xx's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by xX_Entity_Xx, Feb 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xX_Entity_Xx

xX_Entity_Xx New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    It Never Ends
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:78636784
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I had no knowledge of a RDM report and left in a urgent hurry. I would appreciate it if this didn't go through as it is 2 weeks and I play on this server every day almost. Thanks in advance, ^_^
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have know rock-solid evidence on what happened as I do not have access to the logs(due to me leaving). All I can say is that I wasn't convicted of any offences before I left. The reason for me leaving is that I had to quickly take care of something that required me to leave the game. It would be great if you could lift the ban or even shorten it(as 2 weeks is way too long). I play on the server almost daily and would like to continue, however this ban may lead to me having to find a different server where the ban system isn't too harsh for people that are in a hurry. Thanks in advance.​

2. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

You were banned by @That One White Guy for "RDM and Leave (2nd offense)". Please be patient and wait for his/her response.

3. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

I have seen this and I'm gathering my evidence for this appeal.
    In the meantime you can still play on the other servers!

4. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Heyo @xX_Entity_Xx
    Sorry to take off your day for this but I'm pretty sure you wanna go play so lets get right into it!

It Never Ends Appeal.jpg

As you can see by this, you had killed Alice with a glock, causing the report.
    One thing that shows up is that you asked for the slay. My fellow staff member Amr had started to handle the report but didn't finish it up.
    I will be willing to unban you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.