Approved xX_aMKMa_Xx's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by xX_aMKMa_Xx, Feb 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xX_aMKMa_Xx

xX_aMKMa_Xx Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    aMKMa
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:82097143
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hi. I was banned for RDM & Leave even though I don't recall leaving when there was an active report against me.

Regardless of the reason, I ask the ban be replaced and that I get the chance to fully serve out the slay since this was an honest mistake on my part. I promise it won't happen again.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

3. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Hey, sorry theres gonna be a delay on this i’ll be with my boyfriend today so I will get to this saturday,

4. Paradox

I am now back, please give me time to gather my evidence!

5. Paradox

Hey, apologies for the wait, I was open earlier, however, was busy staffing but here we go! The report in question can be found below

[​IMG]

This is rdm as he had not, and you just "Thought" he shot them, you got through with half of your slay and then left (Picture Below)

[​IMG]

You are required to stay the full round after your slain or you risk being banned, I'd unban you out of good faith but you have a huge record of Rdm and Leave bans, while most are voided you should know the rules by now so I will not be unbanning you.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

6. Paradox

Edit - After more viewing my file for the death scene it was corrupted sadly, and the autosave feature was disabled with a switch from our ds saver addon, thus this will be changed from denied to voided and accepted my apologies be careful tho and be 100% sure you know that they did a T act before shooting And since He did shoot (However not at anyone) it would've been rdm I apologize and will make sure to find a more efficient way of keeping evidence stored :D

Ban: Voided
    Ban: Removed
    Thread: Locked
    I also will serve a slay as I should've had a better way in the first place.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.