Approved xX_aMKMa_Xx's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by xX_aMKMa_Xx, Sep 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xX_aMKMa_Xx

xX_aMKMa_Xx Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    aMKMa
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:82097143
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hi. I was banned for RDM & Leave (2nd Offense) which I'm pretty sure is a mistake. The last time I recall ever getting banned was by Hyper in this report:
    https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/xx_amkma_xxs-appeal.41421/
    where the ban ended up being both LIFTED and VOIDED.

So I'm going to assume whoever banned me made an error when doing so, unless I'm currently banned for RDM & Leave on another server.....>.>

Furthermore, I don't recall leaving when there was an active report against me. Regardless, I would like a chance to serve the slay(s) and have the ban voided (assuming that my slay history isn't too egregious which it shouldn't be considering this is the first time I've ever been banned for rdm & leave).

If I'm not mistaken, I think Scares and StarGazing were the mods present last time I was on West.

Thanks for your time.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

You were banned by @Scares70rm, he will respond when he is able.

3. xX_aMKMa_Xx

xX_aMKMa_Xx Member

Could you also tag whoever banned me for RDM & Leave (First Offense)?

Thanks

4. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

I will also tag @Hyper via request.

5. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

6. Scares70rm

Scares70rm Festive Mod VIP

Hello @xX_aMKMa_Xx ! thank you for taking the time to appeal to this ban on the forums.

I appologize for this missunderstanding. I read that there was a rdm and leave 1st offense on your record and didnt see that it was voided. Clearly this was a mistake on my part.

As for your ban that was placed, I give atleast a round or two to reconnect as a courtesy to the player in case of connection issues or crashing. Although, I seem to not have the evidence of this RDM or the ban in my screenshots.

Nonetheless, I will unban you and void your ban.

I appologize again for this, and i hope that we can continue playing together on the server without any hard feelings.

Appeal: Accepted.
    Player: Unbanned.
    Ban: Voided.
    Thread: Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.