Invalid XpropIayer's Report

Discussion in 'Shoutbox Ban Appeals' started by Xproplayer, Oct 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

I'll handle this.

3. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Rainbow text. Rainbow contains VIBYOR array of colours. Violet, Indigo, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Red. Basic 9th grade physics. It's not completely red.

Thanks for your time.

4. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Shoutbox Rules
    • 13. The color red in Shoutbox is reserved for staff to be used for important announcements only. This means red and shades similar to red

5. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

I don't see why you're taking the time to defend your accusation when you yourself have used images containing red text to loophole around the ruling. I was merely having fun. Multiple people have done it in the past, no action has been taken.

[​IMG]
    Silly conversations.

I'll let the admins finish this up.

6. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

We should not be punishing people for just getting colorful with their messages. The messages shown in Acnologia's posts aren't entirely red and don't come across as something that could be interpreted as an announcement or important message, which is what the red text rule was created to accomplish. I can understand the reasoning behind your report here, but restricting players from using a rainbow as their message color isn't something that we should be doing in the first place.

Please note that abusing this ruling to write messages in red with a few letters put into other colors or other actions of that nature will be met with harsher punishment than simply writing messages in red normally would.

Feel free to message me over the usual mediums should you have any questions on this verdict or this topic.

Report Invalid
    Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.