Xebb Remixes (Battlefield 1 Hype)

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Stylarr, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Stylarr

Stylarr Regular Member

this a full song :eek:

n2

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

Not that weird, pretty cool, actually. Reminds me of a few artists, mostly some of Økapi and Spoonbill's earlier stuff, with maybe a little aphex twin thrown into the mix. Kind of a glitch hop, industrial combo. Not bad at all, but I feel it could be utilized a little better depending on what you're going for. Perhaps filling in some of that blank space with more tonality (harmony/melody), like what you kind of start doing at around the 1.45 mark (as well as the 0.47 mark). The way it is now I could see it going with a sort of carnival-esque vibe, but that's just me (adding some creepy calliope music with false cadences and poorly/unresolved dissonance).

Judging by the style of music, it sounds like you like to do things your own way. Which is great; creative. I would suggest getting a field recorder so you can record all your own samples from weird every day shit, and incorporate that in your music instead of sample packs, since from this song alone it seems like every-day audio samples may be important to your music in some way, and it would suck to have to limit yourself to what others have made available on the internet for you (and a lot more fun to do it yourself anyways). Lots of artists do this pretty effectively, Bassnectar's earlier shit was great for this, and more recently Hot Sugar is pretty notable for this as well.

But yeah, pretty cool song my men. Not sure how long you've been making music for, or what program you used to make this, but it turned out pretty all right. Keep going with it.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Needs more back round noise or more noises
    Make the noises lower pitch (if it makes it better) because the high pitch are making it weird

Nice beat though

4. Stylarr

Stylarr Regular Member

wow, thanks. This is the first time I'm making music. I'm using FL Studio. Thanks for this amazing feedback.

I finished it kind of

& another one

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

This is awesome! On first track, I really like the part with all the deep "oh" vocal samples.

6. Stylarr

Stylarr Regular Member

new one. Kind of goes nowhere.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

haven't heard it. it better not be shit.
    meh, you have an idea on how to put a beat together. Now learn how to play an instrument, and then produce your songs using your own talent. :D

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Stylarr

Stylarr Regular Member

and another one

• Like Like x 1
  9. Solid Anunoby

Solid Anunoby VIP Silver

I can say your music is somewhat like that of a prominent Israeli DJ, Astrix. He does simple stuff that go strong but stay steady and tend to be techno.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Stylarr

Stylarr Regular Member

everything turn into trap music at the end Kappa

11. Stylarr

Stylarr Regular Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. Stylarr

Stylarr Regular Member

my first serious work Kappa. so I decided to do the kewl eq. took 4 hours to render ;-;

• Like Like x 3
  13. Stylarr

Stylarr Regular Member

here it is.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2016
  14. Stylarr

Stylarr Regular Member

fixed the dreams

15. Stylarr

Stylarr Regular Member

long time no see heh

Last edited: May 7, 2016